©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
BIO, I read all about your last surgery in the mod room but I had no idea you were going right back in buddy. Damn that all just sounds horrible. I said a prayer for you last time friend. You know I'll be doing it again :)

In the mean time you can read all about my madness lol. Can't begin to tell you how bad my body hurts at the moment. Did legs today and I (Literally) cant go up stairs to get in the hot tub. But trust me I'll get there before the sunsets.

BTW: Today is my birthday. I'm 58 and have two years to ground and pound the muscle back on me. I'm hoping to be on stage at the high end of being a HW. Ripped and wrapped in dick skin.
Nothing better then a jet tub full of Epsom salt after a torture session.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Happy birthday CG! Can't wait to see where you end up in 3 months, 6 months, a year, etc.

I guess at some point I'm going to have to start posting up pics. Thing is if I keep feeling so distended with all the meals, when is that going to happen? Don't want o be posting pics with a buddha gut lol. We know how bad pics seam to find there way back to the forums...…….:naughty1:

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I guess at some point I'm going to have to start posting up pics. Thing is if I keep feeling so distended with all the meals, when is that going to happen? Don't want o be posting pics with a buddha gut lol. We know how bad pics seam to find there way back to the forums...…….:naughty1:
Lol right out of bed!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
CG, the soreness will subside as you adapt to the program, then you will be able to crush it even more. DC training, or styles of it, have worked better for me than anything else when packing on muscle. I usually have to ease my way into the program a few weeks myself, and this is one of the reasons why Dante usually states it is not for everybody.

Yea, the eating will cause stomach distention....sucks, but it works out in the end afterward. He'll keep an eye on your BF levels and will then probably incorporate mini cuts at that point as needed. My gut sticks out in my shirts and people at work make fun of it, but when I lean down, it goes away. Well, in the morning it looks better too.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thanks Mr BMJ, I hope to God what you say applies to me. I just finished my second round of legs and literally had to push up off the sink to get off the shitter this morning. I can't imagine pounding much harder than we are but if you say so I'm in. :)

I'm having no problem with the food because I know that's the only way too get where I'm going. Jordon literally said "eat it's the only way to succeed at your goal". He told me this when he was saying if there's a meal I'm having problems with to tell him so he can change it out immediately. It was for that reason, I have to keep eating to grow. The eating on a time line is relevant to the workout. It's critical. I asked him about eating only when hungry and he laughed. He said you can grow many ways. But there is only one best/fastest way. He then said you don't have to worry about anything but doing exactly what he instructs me to do. That way the pics will give him the direction and changes needed. He's a great guy but keeps it short and sweet.

He just changed his paid forum and added a few pro's to it to answer questions as fast as they come in. He's operating at his limit it seams. But not neglecting anything IMO.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Morning wood sucks

Don't worry man there's tons of small high calorie options

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Psych, I know there is. But there is no fucking way I'm modifying his diet brother. This guy would fire me. Yes, toss me out of his coaching. At the beginning of this whole thing he said "before you get into this make sure you can give 100%, Don't waste my time". Don't waste HIS time.....lol That put me on my heels. But I get it, he has a line of guys wanting to be coached by him. I'm just thankful he's taking me seriously. At my age he could have just rolled his eyes.

Today is the PULL. It's the worst of the bunch. To be continued...…………..

Last edited:

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
He has you doing Push/legs/pull three way as opposed to the outline in his e-book?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Oh s*** I didn't know he had you on a set diet my bad bro. But yeah it's awesome when you have a coach that's that dedicated!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
He has you doing Push/legs/pull three way as opposed to the outline in his e-book?

This makes me wonder if I should shut my big fat mouth? If he's telling me shit he isn't selling to the public...……...that's not good for me to put in this thread. I thought I was governing this pretty well, obviously not!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
This makes me wonder if I should shut my big fat mouth? If he's telling me shit he isn't selling to the public...……...that's not good for me to put in this thread. I thought I was governing this pretty well, obviously not!

I wouldn't sweat the split......that's about as basic as it gets. He's providing so many other variables into your training that you haven't divulged that really make the program what it is for you.

He already made a few hundred bucks off of me from the little you shared!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Wow, that's cool. How is the book? If you have any questions hit me up. :)

I sujest jointing his paid forum for$10 a month. I belonged to JM and his is also good but I'm very glad I'm a member of JP's forum. JP keeps an open log about exactly the amounts of gear he does and three other pro's are also. You know how your always reading post about "What are the pros doing?". Well this is real deal WHAT THEY'RE DOING baby! Hundreds of videos about litteraly everything. He even hasa clients forum that keeps track of everything you are and have ever done once joined. So far I have to say he is heads and tails better than everyone I have ever worked with. The others were good. JP has raised the bar to the moon.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Book is pretty good. I'm glad I got it.
At 54 yoa I train DC for old farts right now with the higher reps and I was already doing the exact split you're doing now.

I will definitely look into the forum.

Wow, that's cool. How is the book? If you have any questions hit me up. :)

I sujest jointing his paid forum for$10 a month. I belonged to JM and his is also good but I'm very glad I'm a member of JP's forum. JP keeps an open log about exactly the amounts of gear he does and three other pro's are also. You know how your always reading post about "What are the pros doing?". Well this is real deal WHAT THEY'RE DOING baby! Hundreds of videos about litteraly everything. He even hasa clients forum that keeps track of everything you are and have ever done once joined. So far I have to say he is heads and tails better than everyone I have ever worked with. The others were good. JP has raised the bar to the moon.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
OMG! Back and traps are killing me this morning. I don't get it, I do NO shrugs or any kind of trap work and yet they hurt worse doing this program then ever before. Including when I would pound traps purposely. It's times like this that I'm just hitting meals hoping the food will fix things.

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
OMG! Back and traps are killing me this morning. I don't get it, I do NO shrugs or any kind of trap work and yet they hurt worse doing this program then ever before. Including when I would pound traps purposely. It's times like this that I'm just hitting meals hoping the food will fix things.

Haha isn’t that always how it works. Something will be sore and you’re like “man how the fuck are you sore too!!!” Lol

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Great log so far. Your body will adapt over time and you will get used to the higher volume and variety of exercises. It always takes me a few weeks to do the same.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well I'm not at "a few weeks" yet so That gives me some hope brother. The pain is off the charts at the moment. And it continues for up to three days no matter how much water I'm drinking.

Tonight is the PUSH again...…...