©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection Question

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
I'm in week 5 of a 12 week cycle of 500mg Test Cyp and 400 Eq. So far so good. I'm starting to see great results. I inject 2cc (250mg Test Cyp and 200mg Eq) on Wednesday and Saturday of each week.

I'm going to start my Winnys in a couple of weeks for my last 6 weeks. I'm going to inject 50mg eod. (unless someone else has advice to the contrary). I acutally have enough for 100mg eod or 50mg ed.

I'm planning on rotating injection sites as follows: Right glute, left glute, right thigh, left thigh, right delt, left delt. Is this okay?

How many times per week can I inject in the glutes? I mean if I inject 2cc on Wednesday, can I then inject 1cc of Winny in the same spot on Thurs or Fri?

How does everyone handle eod or ed injections. Thanks.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I'm in week 5 of a 12 week cycle of 500mg Test Cyp and 400 Eq. So far so good. I'm starting to see great results. I inject 2cc (250mg Test Cyp and 200mg Eq) on Wednesday and Saturday of each week.

I'm going to start my Winnys in a couple of weeks for my last 6 weeks. I'm going to inject 50mg eod. (unless someone else has advice to the contrary). I acutally have enough for 100mg eod or 50mg ed.

I'm planning on rotating injection sites as follows: Right glute, left glute, right thigh, left thigh, right delt, left delt. Is this okay?

How many times per week can I inject in the glutes? I mean if I inject 2cc on Wednesday, can I then inject 1cc of Winny in the same spot on Thurs or Fri?

Everyone is different. For many injecting in the same spot the next day would not be possible. Even a few days on. It all depends upon the individual and the needle used. This is why rotating sites is great. I have so many options to me that ed inj's would not be a problem. But for some they only inj in 2 places so problems may arise. It's silly really as there are many possible safe inj sites. My favs are chest, delts and glutes. Then on my 2nd choice you have things like tri-ceps and bi-ceps and thighs. All those sites have never caused me a problem. The only place I don't like to inj is my traps as it just feels abit weird.

Anyway just rotate from left to right then to other site and left to right. If you have 3 sites then that is 6 places so by the time you are onto your the 1st place again you have a few days space. So the key for me for pleasant and ed inj's is simply having a min of 3 places (inj sites) on my body.

By the way things like glutes etc are very versatile too. You have to be careful where to inject. But you have a big area there so you can simply inj say 2 inches from your last inj. I have injected into my glute 3 days in a row and hit different spots each time so never had a problem. Oh and that was with 21G needles. I tend to use them for all inj's even though most would use 25G or even smaller.

It is a very valid question because injecting in the same area can be bad. But just be do as I say and you should never have a problem (apart from certain compounds).

By the way I would do ed injections for winny. Keep it at 50mg and dont go above that. Just remember to use smaller needles for things like tri-ceps etc. Biceps can be awkward so avoid them. Just research online on how to do injections and you will be sorted. Hope it helps

By the way just noticed your suggestion and that would be spot on. So do...

Right glute, left glute, right thigh, left thigh, right delt, left delt

I personally would do chest over thighs but I understand why many would not feel comfortable with injecting into their chest.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Thanks man. One in the left deltoid this morning before my Chest/Tris workout. A little sore...but I actually don't mind it though.

I should inject same time everyday right?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks man. One in the left deltoid this morning before my Chest/Tris workout. A little sore...but I actually don't mind it though.

I should inject same time everyday right?

Yeah it is good to have routine. So injecting around the same time each day is the best thing to do.

I hope it is ok to show this link as I find it very helpful. It just explains 3 of the best areas to inject. The ventrogluteal is suppose to be the best area to inject in.

http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altproducts/drugguide/ab2page.cfm?vbcid=6645&vid=1110

Last edited:

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Thanks. Yesterday morning in left delt and this morning in right delt and man they both hurt. Feels like I was punched real hard. Does your chest hurt with winny? I hope it doesn't cause problems for my shouler workout tomorrow.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

With WINSTROL inject it will work best daily. I would definitely rotate inject sites. Check here for help and ideas: www.howtodoinjections.com

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Thanks. Yesterday morning in left delt and this morning in right delt and man they both hurt. Feels like I was punched real hard. Does your chest hurt with winny? I hope it doesn't cause problems for my shouler workout tomorrow.

Winny can sometimes sting. But it may be your technique or needles used. I done my first gear inj for ages the other day (not counting MT2). I shot test e in my glute and was a tiny bit sore (nothing) for 1 day. Then I done mast e/p in my left delt and I literally didn't feel a thing. They are the same brand too. Like I said it can depend upon the compound/brand used.

One of the most important things is making sure you don't go in too deep. Or that you don't hit a blood vessel etc. If your delts feel like that I would guess you have gone in too deep. But again it might just be your pain tolerance or the compound used.

Sorry can't be much help. What needles do you use?

It could just be you need some time getting used to injecting in that area. Let me know how your next few go.

Gocraze

Dec 26, 2007
Winny can sometimes sting. But it may be your technique or needles used. I done my first gear inj for ages the other day (not counting MT2). I shot test e in my glute and was a tiny bit sore (nothing) for 1 day. Then I done mast e/p in my left delt and I literally didn't feel a thing. They are the same brand too. Like I said it can depend upon the compound/brand used.

One of the most important things is making sure you don't go in too deep. Or that you don't hit a blood vessel etc. If your delts feel like that I would guess you have gone in too deep. But again it might just be your pain tolerance or the compound used.

Sorry can't be much help. What needles do you use?

It could just be you need some time getting used to injecting in that area. Let me know how your next few go.

I took 50 mg of winny in the right thigh this morning, didn't go too deep, injected very slowly, not a spot of blood and I'm only a tiny bit sore. That was the first time in the quad and it was so easy. The Delts only hurt for the first day. No pain today. It was also my first time in the delts.

I'm using 22g 1 1/2 in. I may try a 1 inch in the delts so I don't go too deep.

This is week 5 of Test Cyp, Eq and 1st week with Winny and man I feel good. This is my 4th cycle and I'm at my personal best (looks wise) I'm hardening up real good. This is the first cycle that I've really used a strict diet. Everyone says I look like I've lost weight, but I've actually put on 7 lbs and I'm rock hard. I weighed in at 228 this morning.

I'm going to hit the left quad tomorrow morning before my leg workout and then considering my pecs for the weekend.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I took 50 mg of winny in the right thigh this morning, didn't go too deep, injected very slowly, not a spot of blood and I'm only a tiny bit sore. That was the first time in the quad and it was so easy. The Delts only hurt for the first day. No pain today. It was also my first time in the delts.

I'm using 22g 1 1/2 in. I may try a 1 inch in the delts so I don't go too deep.

This is week 5 of Test Cyp, Eq and 1st week with Winny and man I feel good. This is my 4th cycle and I'm at my personal best (looks wise) I'm hardening up real good. This is the first cycle that I've really used a strict diet. Everyone says I look like I've lost weight, but I've actually put on 7 lbs and I'm rock hard. I weighed in at 228 this morning.

I'm going to hit the left quad tomorrow morning before my leg workout and then considering my pecs for the weekend.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Sounds good. I am glad you are pleased. Sounds like your gonna have a great cycle.

By the way your needles are spot on. Many use smallers g's but I find the wider ones best. But 1 1/2 are long so it sounds like I was right when I said you may have gone in too deep. When you go into your delts only go in 1 inch. 1 inch should be your max but is also ideal cos your right in the muscle. When you are injecting most areas on your top half you should never go in more than an inch. If you follow that you should be fine.

It's only your glutes that you can be putting in most of the needle. Everyone is different but on the whole the above is the best approach. Of course anyone who is 150 pounds and very lean need to be very careful and go in even less.

Now for a tip to do your chest. Some pics online simply look wrong and abit scary. You should inject about 2 inches above your nipple. Just use your nipple as the guideline. Don't go in too much cos trust me you won't feel nice for a few days. I would say inch is about right. Be careful though cos if you go in 1 inch and then push down on the syringe it sometimes goes in deeper (if your not holding it right).

Just a tip but it looks like you are doing what I used to do. I just mean injecting in the site your gonna workout. It makes sense it would be best and might even give you that mental boost. But there is no scientific evidence supporting any increase in possible gains by doing that. Infact it just increases your chances that the bodypart will be really sore the next day. So I would personally inject top half when doing legs and inject bottom half when your working out chest, shoulder etc.

Hope it helps

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
By the way when I said about injecting into the chest and if you go in too deep you wouldn't feel nice. That can be applied to any bodypart. But if you do it in the chest it really does make you feel awful (I done it once). But I just wanted to add the chest is my fav bodypart to inject and I have never had any problems apart from that 1 time. I have injected my chest 4 times in one week before. It also gives me the best mental boost out of all the parts too. I have to say I sometimes do bench pressing after injecting my chest so it goes against what I said above.