©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Somatropin?

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
I got my hands on this type of hgh...... but do not know how to use......some one said to take .2 ml everyday for 10 weeks.......does any body else have any ideas or used the stuff?

Tellyalater

Feb 9, 2008
Hgh

Don't waste your money. HGH is only for fat loss. It does not build muscle. Do a search for serostim. It is a 191 HGH, made by Sereno pharma. The same co. that makes saizen. Look at the article called Medibolics. There are studies that show no muscle growth from 6 mo. use of serostim. HGH is nothing but a waste of money and there are many fake versions out there of all the Chinese versions and the low priced brands. HGH sales were in the 10's of billions of dollars in 2007.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Don't waste your money. HGH is only for fat loss. It does not build muscle. Do a search for serostim. It is a 191 HGH, made by Sereno pharma. The same co. that makes saizen. Look at the article called Medibolics. There are studies that show no muscle growth from 6 mo. use of serostim. HGH is nothing but a waste of money and there are many fake versions out there of all the Chinese versions and the low priced brands. HGH sales were in the 10's of billions of dollars in 2007.

I totally disagree with your comments. Well worth the money IMO. Transformed my physique in 6 months,,,major fat loss and 3D look to my appearance. Other benefits with skin,,hair,,old injuries healed.

davidac

Oct 9, 2012
About HGH saizen somatropin

Hi my name is david i'm 20 year old 180 pounds i'm doing bodybuilding for 1years and half now . sorry if my english is bad. i searched in the forum for some informations about saizen somatropin some people said that i was only for fat burning.. i want to gains some muscle and fully recover from a bad injury that i had with my work 2 months ago .i'm a bit recovered already i can train easily with no probleme but i want to get my strenght back and be able to do my work again i hope . i have 100iu i want to know how to use it the proper way the right doses.. i don't know much about it but a heard good things not about losing fat but gains too. thanks alot i waiting foryour answer .