©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My next cycle. Maybe?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
If I can afford it in the next 6 months this is what I am looking to do. And would love it if some of the vets could chime in and help out.

HGH Months 1-3 @ 2iu a day in the am / Slin @ 5iu a day post workout month 1 on then month 2 off then run it again month 3 @ 5iu again.
HGH Months 3-6 @ 4iu a day in the am this depends on sides.
Test Cyp 200mg a week 14 weeks
Tren Ace 300mg a week 12 weeks Is this to long for Tren Ace?

Then take 6 months off to let me receptors have a break.

I have been doing some research on running slin and what to eat and when and to keep a tester with me but anyone see anything wrong with this please let me know. I would rather get flamed then mess myself up.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I don't have any experience with hgh, but I do with slin and tren ace. 12 weeks is about as long as your gonna want to stay on the tren. After 10 weeks, I was sick of it due to insomnia. You should not have any problems with 5 iu of insulin post workout. Just make sure you take in enough carbs so you don't go hypo.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I don't have any experience with hgh, but I do with slin and tren ace. 12 weeks is about as long as your gonna want to stay on the tren. After 10 weeks, I was sick of it due to insomnia. You should not have any problems with 5 iu of insulin post workout. Just make sure you take in enough carbs so you don't go hypo.

I read that you should take in 10gams of carbs for every iu of insulin right after taking it. And I ran Tren Ace once before at 350mg a week and insomnia was not to bad and my test was high so I am hoping me running lower test and a little lower tren it will help. O and thanks for chiming in.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
If I can afford it in the next 6 months this is what I am looking to do. And would love it if some of the vets could chime in and help out.

HGH Months 1-3 @ 2iu a day in the am / Slin @ 5iu a day post workout month 1 on then month 2 off then run it again month 3 @ 5iu again.
HGH Months 3-6 @ 4iu a day in the am this depends on sides.
Test Cyp 200mg a week 14 weeks
Tren Ace 300mg a week 12 weeks Is this to long for Tren Ace?

Then take 6 months off to let me receptors have a break.

I have been doing some research on running slin and what to eat and when and to keep a tester with me but anyone see anything wrong with this please let me know. I would rather get flamed then mess myself up.

what exactly is your goal here? what would you like to get out of this cycle?

VP

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
what exactly is your goal here? what would you like to get out of this cycle?

VP

This will be like a bulking cycle for me. I have a hard time getting pass 225lbs. And hoping the hgh will help keep some of my gains.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
This will be like a bulking cycle for me. I have a hard time getting pass 225lbs. And hoping the hgh will help keep some of my gains.

i ran GH the last 3months @ 4iu for first cpl wks....then 8iu until now.
only thing i noticed was less fat in mid section. i honestly expected more from the GH. So if i were you....id spend $ on EQ or Masteron. Eq prob. being better for bulking. this just my opinion/experience.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
only thing i noticed was less fat in mid section. i honestly expected more from the GH. So if i were you....id spend $ on EQ or Masteron. Eq prob. being better for bulking. this just my opinion/experience.

Yeah I have read a bunch of different things about gh. I hear rips are the best and that if you go over 5iu then you cant handle the sides. Just a lot of mixed post. Also I forgot I was gonna run var at 80mg a day for 6 weeks on top of that.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Big j .hey brother..you want to make sure you have eaten Before u pin by at least 30 min..that way it cuts lathargy and u dont have to play catch up ..10g is correct.if you have never done slin do 2iu to start .doesn't seem like much but if you are slin sensetive as I you can kinda feel things and control it.IMO. I assume you are going to use humalog (best) or humalin R ( second best )?..As for gh I have zero experience except from fakes. So mast test tren and var is my suggestion unless u got a thick wallet for say 4 kits..at least
.Hope this helped .I like a slin igf1r3 with the above mentioned also..ib

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
rips, slin and a solid cycle did me nothing but right. i was doing 12iu's of slin 2x a day 3 days a week and always 12 hours apart and 8iu's of rips EOD divided into 2 doses and would make sure my slin and GH were always on the same day and also on my heaviest lifting day. this along with a solid test, mast, tren, dbol cycle blew me the fuck up and i am still 275 to 280 depending on my eating and this is almost a year later while cruising on 200 test and 200 mast. hope this helps.

VP

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
rips, slin and a solid cycle did me nothing but right. i was doing 12iu's of slin 2x a day 3 days a week and always 12 hours apart and 8iu's of rips EOD divided into 2 doses and would make sure my slin and GH were always on the same day and also on my heaviest lifting day. this along with a solid test, mast, tren, dbol cycle blew me the fuck up and i am still 275 to 280 depending on my eating and this is almost a year later while cruising on 200 test and 200 mast. hope this helps.

VP

Yes, that is a solid plan there^^

I liked big doses of gh post workout and slin pre workout. I always suggest take as much gh as you can afford but in this case, what you have.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012

Dude I guarantee you'd gain a lot more muscle on 4-5iu a day of gh with 15iu of insulin pre workout. Slin is the key and with gh even more effective.