©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help for Wife

Cbeatty8760

Apr 22, 2016
Me and my wife r wounding what women can take to help them cut and lean out my wife works out but has now Platoed and she's going to loose a lil me

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Me and my wife r wounding what women can take to help them cut and lean out my wife works out but has now Platoed and she's going to loose a lil me

Once you plateau, your body has adjusted to the stimuli you have provided. A dietary change is needed along with tweaks in her training. What are her stats, training and diet like now?

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I actually train or train with a couple women but I couldn't touch this one without a TON more info....AR....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Can you give us some specifics about her? It is important, so we know how best to help give advice. Height, Weight, Age, Training info, diet, etc. Stuff like that.

finewayne

Jul 12, 2016
agree with above, you must specify more info like Height, Weight, and Age

o.png

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Posts stats bro as listed above. Look at her diet ,training, how active is she. There is alot that can be suggested but we need a little info. We need to know her diet training what she is supplementing with atm ect. BE as detailed as possible so we can fully help u