©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello, and I've got a couple questions.

El Mucho

Dec 11, 2006
Hello, I'm new to this board but not entirely new to the game. I was just wondering if someone could give me their experiences with ordering from iVitamins. And more specifically, does anyone have any experiences with the Tbol by IP China, and the SuperTest by Stealth Labs? I've used Andropen by BD as well as their Tbol, and I've used Sust by Organon, but I'd like to try some other brands as I've had great results with the mixed esters.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
El Mucho said:
Hello, I'm new to this board but not entirely new to the game. I was just wondering if someone could give me their experiences with ordering from iVitamins. And more specifically, does anyone have any experiences with the Tbol by IP China, and the SuperTest by Stealth Labs? I've used Andropen by BD as well as their Tbol, and I've used Sust by Organon, but I'd like to try some other brands as I've had great results with the mixed esters.
I do not have any expierence with IVitamins, I do business with Alin (much cheaper and better customer service):D As for Tbol and SuperTest, I have expierence with both and they are great products!! You will see great results with these.........

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
El Mucho said:
Ip tabs are the best around i dont like there oils