©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anzels new cycle log, PSL all the way!

anzel

May 8, 2014
Update: Cycle is going well and strength has been going up. Had a killer shoulder workout yesterday. I just kept getting stronger as the workout progressed, I had that animal feeling and I had to actually force myself to walk away. I could've stayed all day!
Also I have been working on my legs and calves. Calves are a bitch and I honestly cant say they have grown significantly but you can certainly see a little more shape and definition and veins. My quads are looking better and my hammys are still lagging but have some progress. My wife commented that my glutes are harder and feel and look bigger and I would take her word on that cause well you know, shes my wife lol!

anzel

May 8, 2014
I weighed in ystrday at 205-206 !! Holy shit my weight shot up! For a while I was just stuck at 198-200 and couldnt budge. I decided to eat more and wham about 2 weeks after calorie increase my weight is up. I step on the scale morning, after my 1 hr bike ride (I dont do this all the time) and later after dinner and that was what the scale read all 3 times.
Since I mentioned the bike ride..... I uded to ride alot but hardly touch it now. My cardio has been 10 min jump rope and 10 min stationary bike and 10 min of kicking (in case I need to kick someone in the head one day) and thats it. So I set out for a 30 min ride that ended up becoming a 1 hr and 15 min ride. I couldnt believe how strong my legs were! They were so tight and pumped and I was flying! I noticed I did get winded faster but my recovery after climbing a hill was fast as ever!
No doubt thats the winny doing its thing.... wow good stuff!

anzel

May 8, 2014
Yesterday I decided to change up my training a bit. I superset pull ups and dips , 10 sets of each and then immediatly went out for another bike ride. I kept the ride shorter this time and just cranked hard for 30 min. I took a route that gave me a few small hills to climb and rode them standing up and pushed hard. My legs were so frigging strong I couldnt believe it!! When I came back home I felt so great , like I was on high. Its raining out today but I may go out again cause I have been eating too much!

anzel

May 8, 2014
Update pics

5 months on test deca winny.jpg

same.jpg

9 weeks in and I have made some conservative gains. I am not happy with my abs, I put on a little fat. Im not sure if running the winny was right to do because I should have less fat not more!! But I do think that it would be worse had I not run the winny.

I need to post up leg pics cause that was my main concern, esp. my calves. I have developed my calves more. They have more shape and a little bigger which I am very pleased with. My entire legs have built up nicely from this cycle more. Im taking advantage of the AAS im on to actually do a light leg day and a heavy day in the same week and I always feel strong and not over trained

anzel

May 8, 2014
Whats up guys? This cycle is rockin along here! Im not sure if I will wanna come off! Been getting alot of compliments and people are noticing my increased size. My good buddy whos been away for a while on vacay (also using PSL ) was shocked when he saw me. I was shocked when I saw him too , he's the size of a linebacker!

anzel

May 8, 2014
Update

Got some photo updates here. My legs , esp my calves are a tough nut to crack. Been training them hard and frequent but now I have some tendonitis flaring up in my left knee so I have to back off. Sucks!!
My calves may not be so impressive but compared to what they were and how I got them to grow this much in a relatively short time gives me hope that I can get em bigger.
Lets hope!

aug 14.jpg

aug 14 calves.jpg

aug 14 calves rear.jpg

aug 14 calves front.jpg

anzel

May 8, 2014
Im hard at work guys! Feeling pretty tired today so Im resting.

Im still doing PSL HGH and took a 3 iu dose this morning and Im wondering if thats why I feel a little lethargic.

anzel

May 8, 2014
Another 3 iu dose last night and went to bed. Felt heavy and relaxed but sort of pumped at the same time. I really couldnt fall asleep right away either. Then I did a 3 iu dose this morn and had a bit of a lethargic feeling all day but still felt pumped. Could it be the GH??

anzel

May 8, 2014
Ok I wrapped up my AAS cycle as of the begining of this week so I wouldnt say I put on much more size than in the previous set of pictures. I guess if I ate a little more I could but then i'd be stuck with extra fat on my stomach... being 41 leaves little room for overeating.
PSL gear kicks ass, thats all I can say. This was my first winny cycle and it def added another level to the cycle. I ordered more for next year already!

So the deca and winny are gone and Im TRT level of test but I am running 6 iu , day of HGH and I hope to see it help keep some gains and what not.... I will keep the posts comming!

anzel

May 8, 2014
Whats up everybody? I have to update my log. So Im still running the PSL blues and Im at 7 iu/day and my supply is going quick now! Something interesting to report to you. Over the month of August I noticed it was getting harder to take my wedding ring off and it was feeling alot tighter. Now usually it fits snug in the summer but I can take it on and off no prob. But if I try to take it off now....forget it, I will rip the skin off my knuckle.
I thought it could have been from doing a blast or from water retention from eating salt but Im off my blast for 2 weeks now and I eat low sodium. Its cooler out today too. I cant take my ring off! So me thinks the HGH is swelling up my hands.

Training has been great, I feel pumped and when I eat , esp some carbs like rice or pasta I get vascular and pumped not even doing anything. Looks like Im starting to see the results of the GH kicking in..

anzel

May 8, 2014
So I been running the HGH for 2 months now and I it looks like the visible effects are starting to show up! Aside from the swollen hands I mentioned a few posts back I am noticing a nice little pump going on and last night I woke up and my arms had a very slight dull ache. It was more of a relaxed ache with a pump ?!? Its hard to explain. Overall I feel great and after coming off my blast 2 weeks ago I feel stronger and have more energy than ever.
I am really starting to look forward to where this is going!

anzel

May 8, 2014
Things are rolling along, nothing much to report except I noticed when I was driving I put my arm up on the seat next to me to stretch it out. Within 30 seconds I was getting some pretty good tingle , pins and needles in that arm. I also notice the same happen when I sit down in my kitchen. I have had some very slight back issues in the past and perhaps Im just feeling a slightly pinched nerve and I only feel it when I bring my arm up. But my back is not bothering me at all and I have total mobility and have been training hard. I have not done any squats or deads in over 2 weeks so we cant blame the tingling on that. SO my conclusion is I have slight CTS from the HGH .

anzel

May 8, 2014
Havent posted in 10 days but not much to say. I have swollen knuckles ... I managed to get my wedding ring off with some lotion and I tried to put it back on and I actually hurt my finger!! My knuck is seriously sore! This is definitly a side effect of the GH cause my ring was very loose before. Sometimes it would even almost fall off. Not anymore!
So I do notice some stiffness in my hands and I assume its cause of the GH, If I wasnt taking GH I would just think that it was from weight training and from going to work. Its not bad but its there.
Im close to 30 days since my last shot of test at a blast level (600mg/wk) and I still have a very pumped physical stature. My abs are popping out nicely, and Im not dieting strictly. Im careful bout what I eat but I will hit a bowl of ice cream now and then. Strength is still high. Im gonna say I feel great!