©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sleep apnea from gear!!!

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I use a CPAP as well its been great, I find when I do cardio training it subsides due to the muscles in the throat stay tightened during sleep. weight loss is does wonders. I find eating alot of clean fresh pussy helps too.

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
Get a sleep test ..it the only way to really know as they hook sensors to your brain and body and video tape you all night. .. sleep apnea is a silent killer. Raises bp, and causes all kinds of health issues.. I know. I got a cpap machine and cant sleep without it.

Ironbuilt.....I have a CPAP machine for the past 8 years, and I tell you the truth the thing is absolutely wonderful. I wake up refreshed and feeling great.did you actually know that Reggie White from the Philadelphia Eagles his death was actually sleep apnea caused? they told me that at the Sleep Center, it's a good thing I got it done when I did.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Been out of pocket a while. Dog almost broke my ankle. During this time I noticed my anavar exacerbated my condition. It makes me sleep DEEP and gives me the most vivid dreams. The kind u can wake up from and go back to sleep and pick up where u left off in the dream. I'd just about take it just for that lol. Anyway I go so deep in sleep I snore BAD and my platelet uvula get dehydrated and that makes it even worse lol. Not the person u want to try to sleep in the room with

Bigkarch

Aug 5, 2014
this is right up my alley... I too did a sleep test in the 90's and was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.....some gear makes it worse... depends on my body fat and bloat, and believe it or not neck size.. I did a cycle of test deca years ago and my apnea was hell on wheels.. my neck was about 20" and a bit of bloat and water retention due to the deca... I had to stop the cycle because I could not sleep... I would wake up gasping for air... for those that are not familiar with that, it feels like you are suffocating and dying....

Pekkerwood

Apr 14, 2014
I had severe sleep apnea. Went untreated for far to long. I actually had a CPAP for three years before I started using it regularly. I feel it was a huge contributing factor to my heart failure. (The correlation twixt sleep apnea and heart failure is astounding).

I use a bi pap every night. Could not imagine sleeping without it. Like anything it takes time. Getting the correct mask is key. They have incredible varieties and I have about six of them. At the end of the day I am a mouth breather so I use a full mask. I can use the nose masks with a chin strap but it is just not comfortable to me.

Many on here have said they had it but it lessened with weight loss. That is common. I have an "auto titrating" machine that basically adjusts to my needs so it adjusts pressure on the fly which is more comfortable than a constant high pressure. Also the bipap is useful because it reduces the exhaling pressure so you do not feel like you are "blowing up balloons". The auto machines typically mimic bipap but only by small amount, but it is helpful.

Another advantatge of the auto machines is typically you can access the clinical menus, play with settings, download data on your own etc. using Sleephead software from the interweb.

The mouthpieces help some, not all, and can have some adverse effects on the jaw muscles over time. (I have a mouthpiece as well but do not use it).

If you have apnea it is most likely the largest health problem you have. Get it checked. Do not ignore like I did. Lookup heart failure survival times if you need convincing.