©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk off season log 2016

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
What kind of gh are you using? How's the shoulder holding up on the bench?

Some back tops that scored pretty high. I got 5 kits and run the first one at 5iu 2x ED. Then drop it to 4 iu ed for the rest. My thinking is to get IGF levels up as quick as possible and within budget.

My shoulder is pain free but sloppy and unstable. Whenever i wind it up it cracks and pops. That being said, I am doing all in my power to strengthen it.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
2/13
Ok, so it has been a week of transition for Hawk. This was the final weel of this part of my cycle. I just can't take it anymore, the sleepless nights, the heartburn, the shortness of breath and the limp weiner have done me in. From here I will just do two weeks of T.

I am also throwing in the towel as far as the diet goes. I leaned up a good deal, but nowhere near ripped. I can see a few more veins and abs if I squeeze just right. So, not bad for a lazy ass.

The last thing is I am running the big beyond belief with some modifications. The one issue I have with the program is a lack of individuality. I am doing the four day split. Which hits hits everything 3x wk at this point. It fits my philosophy and personality.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
2/15
Ok, off everything but t 3 and gh. I could have used the gh in a better fashion, but i am going to hold the current course as I am rolling. I am tapering the t 3 down to just 25 mcg ed over the next few weeks. Then after a brief off period I will restart with Test/npp/superdrol, but we can discuss that on another day.

And I am on week two of BBB, the only major change from last week is that a set was added all the way around.

Monday
D handle rows 4x12-15
Decline bench 4x12-15
Db curls 4x12-15
45° donkey calf 4x12-15

Tuesday
Quads
Shoulders
Tris
Abs

Thursday and Friday
Full body

Keep you posted,
Hawk
Edit/Delete Message

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
2/16
Well, I can tell I am beginning to overreach as strength is decling. Yet, that is the plan so we are on track. The greater the decline the greater the gain and I am fine with that. I do suspect that some of the lack of recovery is from dropping the aas but, that's neither here nor there. So, good things overall though my workout is lack luster. I need to nail down my prw meal.

Tuesday:
High bar squats 2x15 (doing less volume as they can't take handle as much)
Standing Press 4x15
Pushdowns 4x15
Abs 4 x5

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Friday 2/19

It'd Friday, sunny and 72 out so life is good. I am currently off everything except GH and T-3 but still feel pretty good and look pretty good except for some bloat. That being said, my shoulder doesn't hurt but I still can't lock it in place during the bench but onward I go.

The current routine is hypertrophy with an emphasis on stability work. Yet, just the fact that it is a balanced bbing routine is helping with posture and mobilty. Nothing huge, just baby steps.

Friday's training

SBS 2x10 I jumped up weight as my wind has improved since dropping tren
Pull over 4x10 (these are ugly since my arm shakes uncontrollably)
Inc DB 4x10
L lateral raise 2x10 superset with
Band pulls 2 x12
Hammer curls 2x10
Triceps (skipped. elbow a bit tender)

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
2/22 Monday

So, feeling pretty good today after a lazy weekend. Monday and Tuesday are split days while Thu and Fri are full body hence hitting everything 3x wk. The kicker is that week one is 3 sets per body part, week two is 4 and and this week is 5 sets. Not a lot in total, but you are not fully recovered by the next session. Nonetheless all is well, but my shoulder seams like it is getting worse. But, whatever I am going forward anyway. I may start doing some crawling so stay tuned about that.

2/22
D handle rows 5x15
Decline Bench 5×15 great for trying to keep shoulder stable
Db curls 5x15
45° Donkey calf 5x15
Stetching

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
2/28
Wow an entire week since I have updated this log. Well, let me summarize by saying I missed Friday due to working late...bummer but, made decent money. The rest of the week was doing sets of 5 for major body parts and 2 for smaller ones. Muscles are stiff, sore and weak yet, energy remains high. The next three weeks are still training everythimg three times a week but at three sets and one for the smaller. This is the deload phase and is supposed to last three weeks but, I may cut it to two.

On the otherside of things it was so nice being off tren as my wind returned and heartburn lessened, plus I am getting a good nights sleep once again. The GH is doing its job and I have added some NPP and Prop to start this phase. My phsique has really changed in the past few weeks and I will be excited to drop the HGH so my feet and midsection will return to actual size. Too much water.

The only down side is I am not lifting any heavy iron but, I am enjoying this and that is the most important thing.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/4 Friday
Ok, so I am feeling pretty good. Still leaning out thanks to the GH and I dont care what anyone says, 8 to 10iu blows away 4 or 5. Gaining muscle while losing fat at my age is rare so I will take it. I just finished deload week one which went well with lower volume. I cut my leg volume down to just one set 3x week, but most other bodyparts are 3 sets. Truly feeling good, but trying to rehab this shouldee by doing some crawling and I will add some other coordination moves this week as well. My eveil plan is working heh...heh

Cycle
Test P 50mg x6 dw
Npp 200mg x6dw
Superdrol 10mg training days only

Hgh 8iu 5xwk
Slin (Apidra) 5iu w/breakfast 5iu with PRW only on training days

Friday
SBS 1x8
Inc Db 3x10
Pullover 3x10 superset w/
Band pull 3 sets
Side laterals 3x10
Hammer curls 3x10

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hawk,
What's your current weight? Are you losing much strength cutting down?

Bear

Oops been a while since I have updated this thing.

Bear, I have not tested my strength nor done a powerlift since December. Honestly, I get burned out easily on pling. You know how demanding it can be both physically and mentally, which is why I am bodybuilding till a fire or the right meet tempt me.

Nonetheless, I hope to see some decent numbers again. However, I am still rehabing a shoulder issue which has improved. But, to your question I am running so much GH that I am gaining a ton of new muscle and water weight. It has left me around 275 but once I cut the gh I suspect to lose 7 or 8.

So short answer is I havent lost much and am not all that strong at the moment.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/28 Monday

Ok, the Hawk is a bit bloated but feeling big from this cycle of GH and npp. I did lose some blubber but replaced it with fluid and muscle. My program is the BBB which really has me hitting everything 3x week adding volume for a few weeks and then delaoding for a few.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/23
No, I did not drop off the planet...I got busy. My house purchasing plans went sideways. This left me running around and my faith stretched. On top of this the high frequency training caught up with me leaving my desire a bit lackluster and when combined with the discomfort of all the GH I had no desire left. So, I dropped everything and my weight went from 283 to 269 in 8 days. I have also done two weeks of a deload but will do one more.

This should leave me at 100%, cleaned out, and with a fresh mind...I hope.

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Welcome back

Attachments

• f06dd99dbceaf2d1c6af59b03a7d9e8c.jpg
    f06dd99dbceaf2d1c6af59b03a7d9e8c.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 20

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
4/25

Monday
Well, I got to the gym late but, it was no big deal I decided to deload one more week to make sure I am 100% and have some gas in the tank. The problem always is I tend to not follow things all the way. The BBB program was supposed to have 3 weeks deload, I did 2 and started over and so on. This often leaves me in an overreached state for longer than I expected. You might think that is a bad thing but, it always pays big divedends. I had my total shoot up nearly 70lbs in 12 weeks from sheiko and that was with a 5 week deload cuz it kicked my ass.

This time around I am sitting in the high 260's and thats the most muscle ever for this middle aged man. Also, the deload has afforded me a mental vacation and I felt a spark today, not only to train, but get under some weight.

From here I will jump on a primo/var cycle and attempt to shed a few more lbs as I want a bit more definition for summer and before bulking again. I will do a few more months of bbing with a direct focus on pling before moving into a greasing the groove program over the summer.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok, so there is a fire kindeling inside but, I dont want to squelch it so the plan is to do one more phase of bodybuilding with more emphasis on the 3 lifts and fan the flames. I also want to lean out just to look better but I have little will in this area so, I will relie on t 3 and summer heat to do most of the work. I think dropping another 10 or 12 lbs will be fine. That will leave me around 260 and allow me to bulk up if need be towards another meet.

So far the plan looks like this:
Diet: cut out late night junk food.
Training: hit everything 2x week focus on tris, back and mobility.
Cycle: Test E 300 ew, primo 800 ew, deca 300 ew, var 40mg ed.

I will give more details as I update.

Hawk