©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo

Dog-Slime

Mar 25, 2010
Nothing alike, DHB is more like a tren/EQ hybrid while Primo is the ultimate aesthetic compound. DHB makes you hard and lean, Primo makes your muscle bellies explode.

1-test is chemically just primo with an added 1-methylation so they’re definitely somewhat alike but I guess you’re just talking about their effects on the user... But I had seen it said that there effects were similar but 1-test didn’t need as large of a dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUMANALIFE

May 24, 2018
JP is also a massive human being so 400mg to him probably won't be the same as 400mg to a guy who carries 80 less lbs.

It's funny you say that because in one of his videos he did say that primo is a compound he has to use at 1400mg because of his size. If he was smaller he would use less.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Yes , you see right I am back out of the shadows!

First I agree with all of you, I used and use primo, almost year round with test., 600mgs with 400mgs test. great cruise for me at 51, low bf, strength, and most important to me is the pain relief, it keeps me in the gym training hard. Yes, I cold use other compounds I know. Just giving you guys MY regime. as long as you have legit primo and you can afford the extra money for it. IMO it is fountain of youth for me. now, if they could cure balding and greying hair!!

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Primo is a great compound. There’s plenty of legitimate, correctly dosed Primo to be had in the market. You just have to do a little bit of research and you’ll find it.

Also, consider making a donation to the testing initiative here. It will get you immediate access to the current results. $25 for that kind of peace of mind is money well spent, IMHO.

alzadosghost

Oct 31, 2017
Olympic peninsula
primo is the safest funnest most productive feel good aas I have used. at 100 mg a day it is magic. even at 1000 mg a week its radical and side free for me. ran with hrt test you wont be disappointed. im going to be running it in a few wks at 100 mg a day with 20 mg a day test and 3 iu hgh. the never fail all summer beach body run of the gods. I haver a buddy running 700 mg primo and 10 mg a day superdrol and 4 weeks in he looks insane already.

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
First, welcome to the board!
Second, you must read the rules here ~ No asking for sources (you can read reviews within the sponsor's forum).
Third, we do regular product testing on all sponsors, once you reach 25 posts you will be able to view the test results within that forum.

Thanks man.. I am on PM more.. I will post over here too more. Thanks again

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
Welcome to AnaSci! By making a minimum donation of $25 you'll be contributing to the testing that helps the community and you'll have access to all the results! Contact buck1973 for donation information.

Thank you for the welcome man! Ok will reach out to buck

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
primo is the safest funnest most productive feel good aas I have used. at 100 mg a day it is magic. even at 1000 mg a week its radical and side free for me. ran with hrt test you wont be disappointed. im going to be running it in a few wks at 100 mg a day with 20 mg a day test and 3 iu hgh. the never fail all summer beach body run of the gods. I haver a buddy running 700 mg primo and 10 mg a day superdrol and 4 weeks in he looks insane already.

Awesome!! I will be doing 3-4 ius og gh with my primo as well. Along with 200 a week test and maybe throw in some var. Plan on a longer duration with this.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya know, primo is one of those drugs like anavar that packs a big punch pound for pound. Primo is also one of the only drugs I would consider doing as a stand alone by it's self. That being said, it will go well with almost ANY stack for bulking or cutting. If I remember correctly it came out of Switzerland as a prescribed drug. It's one of the few steroids that were made for medical purposes and used for many years. It is the true "Nectar of the Gods .

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
Thanks for the welcome! Yea I am thinking of running primo year around with my low test 150-200. Throw in some var here and there for couple of months throughout the year. Also will be running 3-4 ius of gh. I made a post on PM with my starting stats, pics etc. and where I am now.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Some times it's tuff to post over there about things like this. You get your share of smart asses. I have been around long enough to watch crews come and go.

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
400mg primo is a good starting dose but I agree you may need more. Your stats and goals are big factors. If you are competing and weigh 250 you likely need more than if you are 200 and want to look good on vacation! Have you used primo before?

Sorry for the late response.. No I have not.. I just placed my order so I am prepared to run 400-1000 a week if needed. So I will start at 800 or so. My goals are just to look good period. Lifestyle. Not really cycling.

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
not at all my go to but, 400mg a week of primo can do wonders its side effect free, and if everything else is in balance diet, sleep, workouts, no stress. You will see amazing results. I agree it will make your muscles 'pop' rather than the shredded raw look of water depletion you like masterone does. Its just different, more like decas little buddy with no nandrolone sides.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Sorry for the late response.. No I have not.. I just placed my order so I am prepared to run 400-1000 a week if needed. So I will start at 800 or so. My goals are just to look good period. Lifestyle. Not really cycling.

Then you will honestly not be thrilled unless your diet and training are higher intensity. No compound is the answer to “ looking good” . In fact that can be done natty . To begin anything at 800 when never doing before is not respectfully a smart thing or gets optimal use . Your receptors never used ? Did you mention your stats? Cycles done ? Diet is the cornerstone of looking good not AAS. Primo is great and is considered safer but still can hurt the system like anything. That’s why when you go to the well you drink what you need . Only get one body in this life . I’m 52 look 30 bodybuilding 15 natural and I feel looked “ better” before I used in my 30s . However, also 40 years intense martial art training , 12 years in Army overseas needed help with recovery as my diet has been flawless by preference my entire life . My favorite foods are vegetables and fish . No sweets , flour no drinking ever in my life . The foundation is grounded in good health . Make sure to always get lab work is the key to understand how these work for you . Of course maybe some guys don’t care about living past 30 or 40 and looking great . Train smart and you just get better year after year . Peace out