©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
Then you will honestly not be thrilled unless your diet and training are higher intensity. No compound is the answer to “ looking good” . In fact that can be done natty . To begin anything at 800 when never doing before is not respectfully a smart thing or gets optimal use . Your receptors never used ? Did you mention your stats? Cycles done ? Diet is the cornerstone of looking good not AAS. Primo is great and is considered safer but still can hurt the system like anything. That’s why when you go to the well you drink what you need . Only get one body in this life . I’m 52 look 30 bodybuilding 15 natural and I feel looked “ better” before I used in my 30s . However, also 40 years intense martial art training , 12 years in Army overseas needed help with recovery as my diet has been flawless by preference my entire life . My favorite foods are vegetables and fish . No sweets , flour no drinking ever in my life . The foundation is grounded in good health . Make sure to always get lab work is the key to understand how these work for you . Of course maybe some guys don’t care about living past 30 or 40 and looking great . Train smart and you just get better year after year . Peace out

Thanks for responding man! "I want to look good" may have been the wrong specific words to use because I look fucking great now and my diet and training is on point.. actually better than it ever has been in my entire life. I appreciate your wisdom and feedback. Respect.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Please know I meant that with highest respect -sounds like your already there then primo will be like the icing on your cake . See I’m 52 been training all life - most people think that’s crazy . My family never support bodybuilding all my past chick friends were hot but all smoked cigs and working out not their thing . So to me it’s been a solo but positive journey- which I believe it’s a path to within for all . Trust me when you start getting up there age will hit ya - but bodybuilding, even the AAS etc can be the fountain of youth . I’ve had many injury , beat cancer , shattered spine 1995, but bodybuilding pulled me through . So when I reach out - I just try to hold a mirror up and then one can see everything you need you already are and all these extras just expand our potential. Carry on bro ‘ sounds like you got it covered

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Sorry for the late response.. No I have not.. I just placed my order so I am prepared to run 400-1000 a week if needed. So I will start at 800 or so. My goals are just to look good period. Lifestyle. Not really cycling.

If you have never used it before I would start at the 400 mark and see how that is and up the dose if you need to. Primo tends to be ok for most people when it comes to health. I don't want to state fact but 300mg tren would probably have more impact on blood work than 600mg primo. With the low test it should be good for you. I felt good on primo and my bloodwork was fine on it. Are you going to log your cycle on here?

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
If you have never used it before I would start at the 400 mark and see how that is and up the dose if you need to. Primo tends to be ok for most people when it comes to health. I don't want to state fact but 300mg tren would probably have more impact on blood work than 600mg primo. With the low test it should be good for you. I felt good on primo and my bloodwork was fine on it. Are you going to log your cycle on here?

Bump well said - note blood work vital . Different compounds will effect different. While in some to increase RBC is good , others like myself I have polychema Vera which is “treatable “ form of cancer bone marrow produces too much RBC so like I steer clear of EQ and do labs regular . Donating blood is actually treatment keeps levels in check . As you get older everything is important, but start now just awareness . Labs using least amount needed. Personally I hate drinking yuck so my liver always reflects healthy . AAS over long haul also could adverse but I think many risks may be overstated but still monitoring yourself always bodybuilding including AAS can be positive. Hey I think fountain of youth . Most of us here already know this so again ignore all the negativity you hear from the public who haven’t a clue . To me this is what forums are for . Be around like minded .

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
Please know I meant that with highest respect -sounds like your already there then primo will be like the icing on your cake . See I’m 52 been training all life - most people think that’s crazy . My family never support bodybuilding all my past chick friends were hot but all smoked cigs and working out not their thing . So to me it’s been a solo but positive journey- which I believe it’s a path to within for all . Trust me when you start getting up there age will hit ya - but bodybuilding, even the AAS etc can be the fountain of youth . I’ve had many injury , beat cancer , shattered spine 1995, but bodybuilding pulled me through . So when I reach out - I just try to hold a mirror up and then one can see everything you need you already are and all these extras just expand our potential. Carry on bro ‘ sounds like you got it covered

Dude this was an awesome post. Thank you for sharing bro. I took no disrespect at all. I appreciate you taking the time to even respond to my post. I made a post on PM about my little journey as well brother!

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I always see Primo needs to be run at 600 minimum. I have run it with great results at 400mg/week alongside 200mg of Test. The changes aren't mind blowing, but what you get is a quality, polished look.

Water sits in the muscle, not sub-q. Increased muscle fullness. Rounded and again, "polished" look to the muscles is the best way I can describe it. Didn't notice much of a difference between 400 and 600mg/week.

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
I'm a big fan of primo... when it's legitimate 300-400mg a week is a great place to be. Feel great...no side effects...blood work comes back clean... physique does come out more polished looking (as armada said) so to speak, full and dense. Not masteron/winny hard personally but a QUALITY look from what I think is the best AAS out there.

I have a few times cranked up to 800/week and 1000/week and honestly for me 300-500/week is sufficient, but I'm also only 220 lbs. About to do this again and stick with low doses to see what effects are still present...plan is 30-40mg primo and 30mg test daily subcutaneously.

rippedfreak123

May 4, 2016
on my second week of 800 mgs a week. 1st round doing primo. Hoping to see this "impressive polished" result by month 3. will be running for 20 weeks

armada

Mar 5, 2017
on my second week of 800 mgs a week. 1st round doing primo. Hoping to see this "impressive polished" result by month 3. will be running for 20 weeks

If the primo is legit, it shouldn't take 3 months to notice changes in your physique.

I think primo really shines on a cut. Helps to maintain muscle, keeps some fullness in the muscle while on low calories, and the aesthetic changes brought on by the compound are more visible because you are dropping bodyfat.

If you have a high BF, then changes will take longer to notice.