©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test P

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am curious about how many people try Test P for bulking cycles. It is test and I would say on the whole carries less bad sides than other esters. Plus less water weight so that may be desirable to people even when bulking. It's also very cheap to buy so I am thinking about getting some Farmak. People say the injections but if I was to go on test e I would do 2 a week so not much difference.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I know a lot of guys will say test is test.
Honestly for me Ive always thought Test Prop alone was a bit weak.
You have to use a bunch of it, The injects are normally more painful and more frequent then with Cyp,Enan or Omna. So You have to take more of it, More pain and Injections to deal with and No added benefit *For me*
Now test suspension on the other hand Kicks ass imo. It would be my all time favorite if it weren't for being such a pain in the ass to administer. If you can get a good brand that doesnt clog It works amazingly well!

Cyp, enan or a blend is What I like. A Lot of guys Love test prop so It may work better for you my friend.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
I know a lot of guys will say test is test.
Honestly for me Ive always thought Test Prop alone was a bit weak.
You have to use a bunch of it, The injects are normally more painful and more frequent then with Cyp,Enan or Omna. So You have to take more of it, More pain and Injections to deal with and No added benefit *For me*
Now test suspension on the other hand Kicks ass imo. It would be my all time favorite if it weren't for being such a pain in the ass to administer. If you can get a good brand that doesnt clog It works amazingly well!

Cyp, enan or a blend is What I like. A Lot of guys Love test prop so It may work better for you my friend.

Thanks. I am just curious so thought I would post. I know a few people who use it and really like it (for bulking). But yeah if its like most test p it is likely to be alittle painful. That doesn't bother me but when you are doing it eod and you could just get a test e etc... the winner is an obvious choice. I am gonna get some of those Virormones you mentioned (I had forgot about them until you said) for my next cutting cycle. They are very expensive compared to others but are suppose to be great (and pain free).

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I am curious about how many people try Test P for bulking cycles. It is test and I would say on the whole carries less bad sides than other esters. Plus less water weight so that may be desirable to people even when bulking. It's also very cheap to buy so I am thinking about getting some Farmak. People say the injections but if I was to go on test e I would do 2 a week so not much difference.

I like TEST PROP at about 150mg EOD. Can be used for bulking or cutting.

barkingspider

Oct 11, 2008
MN
I've used it from a Synovex kit before. I took 100mg every day with 100mg of fina. Got awsome results. Good size and strength, but after about 8 weeks my nipples started getting sore, (I had no Nolvadex) so I went off of it. A friend of mine used a recipe off line using some acetone and coffee filters. I don't think he got all the estrogen out. He made a second batch and that was worse. He could actually squirt milk from his nipples. I'm not kidding! It was weird. Just thought I'd share. lol

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I've used it from a Synovex kit before. I took 100mg every day with 100mg of fina. Got awsome results. Good size and strength, but after about 8 weeks my nipples started getting sore, (I had no Nolvadex) so I went off of it. A friend of mine used a recipe off line using some acetone and coffee filters. I don't think he got all the estrogen out. He made a second batch and that was worse. He could actually squirt milk from his nipples. I'm not kidding! It was weird. Just thought I'd share. lol

I presume the milk from the nipples will be due to the tren a. 100mg per day is massive amount of tren. It's 5 times more androgenic than test. If I was taking that much tren I would always use some dostinex. Thanks for the info... milk from male nipples is disturbing.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I presume the milk from the nipples will be due to the tren a. 100mg per day is massive amount of tren. It's 5 times more androgenic than test. If I was taking that much tren I would always use some dostinex. Thanks for the info... milk from male nipples is disturbing.

Id say it was from the synovex. If I remember right it has estradiol in it.
If the conversion didnt get it all that would be Like taking an estrogen shot :eek:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Id say it was from the synovex. If I remember right it has estradiol in it.
If the conversion didnt get it all that would be Like taking an estrogen shot :eek:

Actually your right. It does have estradiol in and that is the strongest form of estrogen so if you don't remove it your likely to have a pair that could probably get you into playboy :D