©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Delt injections?

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I am going to be using test enanthate 500mg/week. Injecting on monday/thursday. 12 weeks. I have one question though, when it comes to site injections(bi's, triceps, delts, etc.) do you split the injection on each day?

Example:

Monday----> 1cc ( 1/2 cc in each side)

Thurs------> 1cc( 1/2 cc in each side)

or would it be like this:

Monday ----> 1cc right delt
Thurs ------> 1cc left delt

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I dont I put mondays shot in my right at 1 cc and wednesday in the left at 1cc . The reason for rotating is to not scar up in one spot from repeated shots

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Yup, I just ended my 12 week cycle with test e and EQ. I also did mon/thursday inject between my delts and quads. Mon i would do right delt and thursday i would do right quad. Then next week switch. Worked out very good for me and after the second week I didnt feel much pain after the injects if any. I put 1cc in each i wouldnt recommend doing 1/2cc in each that would be a pain and would just waste ur pins.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
stussy said:
I am going to be using test enanthate 500mg/week. Injecting on monday/thursday. 12 weeks. I have one question though, when it comes to site injections(bi's, triceps, delts, etc.) do you split the injection on each day?

Example:

Monday----> 1cc ( 1/2 cc in each side)

Thurs------> 1cc( 1/2 cc in each side)

or would it be like this:

Monday ----> 1cc right delt
Thurs ------> 1cc left delt

the last part is what you want to go with. now if steroids DID cause localized growth, then the ideal woudl be the first way (1/2cc in each side) but, since they DO NOT cause localized growth, just 1 cc ineach delt on different days, (1cc monday, 1cc thursday). hope that helps.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
latino~heat said:
now. what area of the BI's do you shoot>....never heard of that being an acutal shot location...
L~H

Right in the center - deep into the belly of it. Its not bad if you relax the muscle and inject slowly. I like bi shots.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i have did a coupleof bi shots they dont bother me to much the shot dont bother me at all the sorewness the next day does but i dont let any one spot get use to it because i switch from bi to quads to dealts and so forth and i dont think it lets my body parts adjust cause they all are always sore after the shots. i took a darvaset last night to ease the pain them fuckers work good....

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
If I were you I would avoid bicep injections untill you run out of other places to shoot and gain some experience. Take it from a DUMBASS, I hit both of mine on Wednesday with 1 cc of Test/Deca in each. I have never been in this type of pain! I had to skip today's workout and probably tomorrow. I can't fully extend my arms without crying like a baby. Listen to everyone's advice, stick to delts, quads and glute.