©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Time!!!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thnx

Pretty much set on the cycle..but what you think about Testy Cyp (curious cuz i've never tried it) versus the Masteron? Cuz i've tried Sust and Test E )very similiar to Text Cyp...

And do people run Tren with Adrol by itself, considering it's stronger then Mast and Deca put together...or usually only run the Tren with a Test?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
If I can't get Test C in stealth..which I can't through Alin..can I get Test E and run same cycle of

Adrol
Deca
Test ?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If I can't get Test C in stealth..which I can't through Alin..can I get Test E and run same cycle of

Adrol
Deca
Test ?

Yeah that is fine. I just recommended test c cos you haven't tried it yet. Test E will be just as effective. Let us know what you end up getting. Oh and test should always be taken with tren (at a higher dose too). Your compounds above look great.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Money ran short, but I wanted a stable cycle. I just got Test E- I'm gonna run @ 500mgs for first 3-5 weeks and increas up to 750mgs probably. And got the Dbol imma run up to 30 mgs for 3 weeks or so.

I know, not too exciting, but been a year so hopefully I'll have good gains with a heavy and strict diet this time..EAT EAT EAT