©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mannhorexic anasci newbie

ptrainersam

Mar 14, 2009
AZ
Hey all after becoming a proud single father now 28 my weight has dropped from 201 with around 8% to 169 and about 12%. Currently ran prescribed winny EOD for 60 days to cut fat and prep for swim season. Frustrated with weight loss and appetite lately, and my hrt doc's office being shut down (not that the tv special singling them out had anything to do with it) so I need advice/help. My panels came back good. I am on the low side of the scales for free and total. I expected this though. I want to get back into fitness modeling and I am a personal trainer so looking like a skinny yoga or pilates instructor does me no good. HELP :) seems like there are well educated moderators and long time subscribers to these posts. please no newbies trying to tell me that superdrol will jumpstart my cycle or ripped tabs. I value my liver as much as the next educated guy.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
welcome and ditto.def need more info about you and your exact goals.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey all after becoming a proud single father now 28 my weight has dropped from 201 with around 8% to 169 and about 12%. Currently ran prescribed winny EOD for 60 days to cut fat and prep for swim season. Frustrated with weight loss and appetite lately, and my hrt doc's office being shut down (not that the tv special singling them out had anything to do with it) so I need advice/help. My panels came back good. I am on the low side of the scales for free and total. I expected this though. I want to get back into fitness modeling and I am a personal trainer so looking like a skinny yoga or pilates instructor does me no good. HELP :) seems like there are well educated moderators and long time subscribers to these posts. please no newbies trying to tell me that superdrol will jumpstart my cycle or ripped tabs. I value my liver as much as the next educated guy.

WELCOME to ANASCI! The doctor who prescribed you the WINSTROL didnt mention prescribing some testosterone as well?

ptrainersam

Mar 14, 2009
AZ
Sorry it took me so long to return the post been a busy week. I currently lift 4 days a week since i am not on. To answer your question Alin the usual prescription from the doctor was either 500-700mg test cyp every 5 days to week or 100mg test prop EOD. This last time i picked up my winstrol script the prop wasn't in. When i came back there was police outside the dr.'s office and now there is no doctor's office. I am very sensitive to deca sides as my body is very sensitive to prolactin since everyone asks why i don't use deca to bulk. Since the office closed my test levels have dropped to the low side and i am using a liquid letro to combat the estrogen rebound. My on cycle workouts are 6 days a week one day off. Each day i work out twice a day. In the morning i do my heavy lifting and then at night i do a high intensity band workout to failure for that same body part. I am a personal trainer by profession so my workouts are pretty precise. I try and eat 5000 to 7000 calories a day when i am on. 250-300g of protein plenty of complex carbs sweet potatoes, quinoa, and sometimes molasses bread. I supplement with plenty of good fats and even some bad fats. :) I swim 3-4 days a week a mile swim of drills and sprints to cut body fat and keep my heart healthy. At 201lbs at 5'10" i am at my best and i want it back. With the pharmacy closed i have limited options. I am not sure i feel comfortable sharing this part on an open thread. I want to protect the sources i've used. Feel free to critique my diet or workouts i would love some constructive criticism. Thanks guys for the help.