©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bad shot

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I was running tren injected into my shoulders last year, and had to switch to glute and quad..because I wear tank tops in the gym and the knots were very noticeable when I got a good shoulder pump. My delts somehow love to knot up for a few days following pinning. I never had any negative issues other than advertising to my fellow gym rats that I was pinning something in my delts.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Did you use a new needle ? stopper may have screwed the needle a bit and injection in your delt gave you that knot

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I was running tren injected into my shoulders last year, and had to switch to glute and quad..because I wear tank tops in the gym and the knots were very noticeable when I got a good shoulder pump. My delts somehow love to knot up for a few days following pinning. I never had any negative issues other than advertising to my fellow gym rats that I was pinning something in my delts.

Interesting... Did you try switching gear? I have gotten the knots before from a batch if gear that just didn't agree with me. I switched to a different a lab and no problem... The knots were not an issue anymore

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Interesting... Did you try switching gear? I have gotten the knots before from a batch if gear that just didn't agree with me. I switched to a different a lab and no problem... The knots were not an issue anymore

No I never pinned it after that. I have different gear now, so next cycle I will try it again.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
No I never pinned it after that. I have different gear now, so next cycle I will try it again.

I had some gear one time that gave me knots the size of golf balls... Ugh i chucked the gear but the good thing about it was it forced me to try other injection sites :)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I had some gear one time that gave me knots the size of golf balls... Ugh i chucked the gear but the good thing about it was it forced me to try other injection sites :)

Yeah, I have some sustanon from one sponsor that is killing me, leaving knots on the ass, etc...so I started cutting it with grapeseed oil which helped alot, luckily I am on my last vial now. I just got 60ml of another well known supplier's sustanon, and hope it is easier on the ass.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yeah, I have some sustanon from one sponsor that is killing me, leaving knots on the ass, etc...so I started cutting it with grapeseed oil which helped alot, luckily I am on my last vial now. I just got 60ml of another well known supplier's sustanon, and hope it is easier on the ass.

Lol... I hear you. I only had half a bottle left so rather then mess with it I just tossed it. It just wasn't worth messing with

mass3000

Aug 6, 2013
california
why would you pre-load, pin it when you draw it up.
many reasons it can have this reaction: the one that is very typical is that inj is done improperly. going to deep and pushing it thru the muscle and now you body has to absorb. or putting it too close to the fascia will cause much irritation. I would stay away from heat, massage the area and wait.