©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

upping my dosage benefits.

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
My cycle is always

1000mg tren e
500mg npp
300 test p

Love it but was wondering if I should add more test or npp for more muscle. Muscle not mass. I know it's a lot. I'm a veteran with AAS and my bloods
are good. What "extra" can I get from upping some compounds?
Sides yes, water yes, LBS?

1000mg tren e
500mg npp
750mg test

Or

1000mg tren e
1000mg npp
300mg test

Many say test is a weak anabolic so just take enough to function.

Ur thoughts
I love two 19 nor by the way in case anyone
Muscle is my main purpose not mass

Orals and slin are another topic

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Oh I grow.
I'm just the type to start dosages lower and gain off as lil as I can.
I won't go higher with tren. It's already high as fuck.
but I'm wondering if I should up test or deca.
I'm not looking for scale weight but quality.

I dont slin till I need to

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
I use test very low to let the others do their work.

But maybe I need to up it. LBM IS WHAT IM AFTER

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
You may not believe me, or think I'm retarded, but I would simply switch around your doses rather than increase first.

1000 npp
500 tren

Test is up to you, obviously more test gives more mass gains, I would first just keep it at 150-200 and see how you do with just the higher NPP.

Wait about 8 weeks (or whatever a full cycle duration is for you).

If you're still unsatisfied, and are prepared to deal with more side effects (not always, but most likely), then you can try increasing test to 750.

Do another cycle like this and see if happy with results.

If still unhappy, then increase to 1k test and do another cycle.

Note the results.

If you're still unhappy on those, then add 100 anadrol to the mix, or 50 dbol for 8 weeks and track blood lipids, cholesterol, etc.

If this STILL leaves you unsatisfied (this is about 1 year worth of cycles almost), then its time to buckle up and add the GH. Start around 4iu pharmacy grade.

I feel that these cycles are rather unhealthy, mostly the fact that you use so much Tren. If you're not be coming ifbb pro BODYBUILDER, I would just scratch all this and do the following :

2k test
1k npp
4-6iu GH
Dbol at 50+ or anadrol at 100+ 8weeks

This stack I just mentioned should blow you up really good, I don't think its remotely possibly that you won't be pleased, but the GH will eat your pocket.

Personally, if I were in your shoes and was doing this recreationally but just wanted to get some serious mass.. I would tone it down even from the above mentioned stack

1k test
600 npp
4iu pharm GH ed
Orals added 4on/4off

Get bloods done regularly.. But yeah

Last edited:

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Thank you.
I appreciate the time you spent writing that out.

Remember, I'm looking for muscle not mass

Im basically looking to know which compound to up
between test and npp.
The high tren is the same.
I should mention. Im on my cycle and to that point of upping one or the other between test p and npp. orals, slin, and hgh are not an option right now.
I don't believe hgh is in my spectrum yet. Ive used it already in the past for year. It's an expensive fat burner. And slin, its not the month for it.

I just need some advice on which would add more lbm if you
had to pick between test and deca

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
People will give you conflicting opinions on whether test or npp will add more mass. There isn't a definitive answer here. Me and most of my buddies will say that higher NPP definetly wins hands down, unless you take GH then and crank test to 1000-2000 then the test will be better (this is opinion and what works for particular people, not everybody)

To give my short answer : NPP

Tbh, in this case though, I would just increase BOTH....? Unless you are trying to minimize sides caused by test, which is smart... But yeah you can obviously just increase test to 750 and npp by a few hundred.

Once again I really don't think you need to put the tren at 1000...

1k npp
750 test
500 tren or less

Is a viable option if you're not side effect prone to running your compounds like this.

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm slightly confused why you keep saying you want to put on muscle and not mass, as though mass is synonymous with fat. We all want to put on lean muscle mass when on cycle. No one in the history of AAS has ever gone into a cycle saying "Man, I really hope I can put on 50-60 pounds of fat from this cycle." The whole point of using AAS is to put on muscle, not fat. You sound ridiculous saying u want to put on muscle and not mass. In this community, muscle and mass actually are synonyms.

The thought you're actually trying to express is something akin to "I really want to focus on slow, consistent, lean mass gains and limit the amount of body fat I put on."

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I know it does sound kind of ridiculous, but in his defense, I can understand why he is pointing it out, because on every forum you find tons of people that say "YEAH BRO, JUST POP THEM A50'S...YOU'LL GAIN 10LBS IN A WEEK LIKE I DID....THEYRE AMAZING!!" when 9lbs of it, if not all 10 in the first week was water.

This is an overly dramatized example, and it is a bit asinine, but it is just trying to delineate the point he is trying to make .I am not defending OP, because it does sound silly....but he has probably come across a lot of test/dbol bros that talk about gaining 40lbs in a cycle only to keep maybe 15 after the cycle is over lol.

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Derek, yes!

"Mass" in these forums is bloated up. I've been on these forums for over ten years, mass is over use by the "20lbs of muscle in a month" guys.

I obviously mean LBM

My tren always gets that high.
I'm one of those low test high tren guys.
it's just amazing what it can do for you. As long as
your health is fine.

Ive gained more lbm on low test high tren than hgh test and lower tren.

Derek, can u explain the Gh test thing.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Derek, yes!

"Mass" in these forums is bloated up. I've been on these forums for over ten years, mass is over use by the "20lbs of muscle in a month" guys.

I obviously mean LBM

My tren always gets that high.
I'm one of those low test high tren guys.
it's just amazing what it can do for you. As long as
your health is fine.

Ive gained more lbm on low test high tren than hgh test and lower tren.

Derek, can u explain the Gh test thing.

That's great.

So are you going to do the 1K NPP/500 Tren/low test or what?

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Hump, if by troll you mean post pointless replies that do nothing for anyone?

If so thats is you brother.

If you have no advice, don't waste your time and look stupid.
Bye Felicia!

So tired of these forums that get flooded with disrespectful
clowns.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Best cycle for me was
2.1g of Deca
800 TrenE
100mg drol
250 sust

A ton of lean mass

lol someone I know tried 2400 deca and fell sick with serum sickness within 1 week, it took him 2 weeks to not be extremely sick in bed,it was 300 more than you, but I have a feeling you would have been fine just adding that extra 300 lol

genetics...sheesh

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Derek.

My tren is gonna be the same. I love it.
So I wanted to just up one of the others.

Your saying to keep mg amount the same but switch the nor dosages?
that would change up things for the good.

My test is lower for sides. But I've never tried high test with high tren.
I wouldn't wanna waste extra test unless it cause a major benefit.

That mass word comes into play. Noobs assuming muscle.
this is why I gradually up dosages till this moment.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
lol someone I know tried 2400 deca and fell sick with serum sickness within 1 week, it took him 2 weeks to not be extremely sick in bed,it was 300 more than you, but I have a feeling you would have been fine just adding that extra 300 lol

genetics...sheesh

Some one getting sick off 2.4g of Deca after one week doesn't make a lot of sense- less than 1.2g would be flowing in his system at that point. For the average guy doing 800-900 of Deca would have well over 1.2g in his system after 6 weeks at that dose... So I have to believe some thing aside from the mega dose is what made him sick.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Derek.

My tren is gonna be the same. I love it.
So I wanted to just up one of the others.

Your saying to keep mg amount the same but switch the nor dosages?
that would change up things for the good.

My test is lower for sides. But I've never tried high test with high tren.
I wouldn't wanna waste extra test unless it cause a major benefit.

That mass word comes into play. Noobs assuming muscle.
this is why I gradually up dosages till this moment.

I gotta say man, I'm pretty worried that you just consistently run like 1K tren over and over, and you aren't even planning to be an IFBB Pro or anything... lol...

Anyways, yeah I guess try the 1K NPP/500 Tren