©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroid boost

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Actually no, the ones that are posting with the attitude here are wrong!

This is a steroid educational forum, and ranks #1 in the google search engine for 'steroid discussion'.

My board will not turn into every other board out there where people bash someone that comes here asking a question regardless of the content or their educational level on the subject!

In this day and age if someone wants to use steroids they are going to (I do not agree with it but it is the way it is). It is the job of this forum and for the members that have been there before to make sure that those people do it right by (like has been said above) pointing them in the right direction.

I have noticed too much bashing and members forming little cliques here lately that are being more disrespectful with new members and it is going to stop. Bottom line, if you don't like a question that someone asks or you do not feel like redirecting them to the stickies that people have spent countless hours on typing up specifically for newbies than do not post in the thread, period!
I agree but without more information how are we supposed to help? That's the point I was trying make and I'm sorry to the op if what I said come off to much like an asshole

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Ironfist nailed it. He must have those threads on 'speed dial'!
OP, read, read, read some more. Stuff's in abundance out there to familiarize yourself with common terms used, types of drugs (they fall into main classes of a few general types) and sample cycles. Use the knowledge out there and try to 'see' patterns in how drugs behave, quick acting/slow acting, etc.
If you could post more information about yourself like training years, etc., we can try to help.
I hope the guys here understand that they too were 'n00bs' at a certain point and remember that everyone is at a different point in their journey with anything they pursue... bodybuilding, philosophy, parenting, finance, anything.
Show some patience because you'll need someone to extend that courtesy to you guys someday - maybe sooner than you think.
G.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ironfist nailed it. He must have those threads on 'speed dial'!
OP, read, read, read some more. Stuff's in abundance out there to familiarize yourself with common terms used, types of drugs (they fall into main classes of a few general types) and sample cycles. Use the knowledge out there and try to 'see' patterns in how drugs behave, quick acting/slow acting, etc.
If you could post more information about yourself like training years, etc., we can try to help.
I hope the guys here understand that they too were 'n00bs' at a certain point and remember that everyone is at a different point in their journey with anything they pursue... bodybuilding, philosophy, parenting, finance, anything.
Show some patience because you'll need someone to extend that courtesy to you guys someday - maybe sooner than you think.
G.
Thanks grim

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
First off, research about getting labs. You then have a base where you started. Research test enanthante and dbol. Then research pct.

You need a plan or it's a waste I money. You could take 10x a normal amt and it's a waste if you don't have a plan.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
If you're set on using, I would go with 50 mg d-bol taken am or pre-workout and 500 mg test cyp per week with Mon and Thurs pins. Eat big and lift big. All compound lifts.