©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ARNE LIST: WHY CRAIG TITUS PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ARNE LIST: WHY CRAIG TITUS PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE! - YouTube

I put this on whilst on the forums thinking it would be boring but this is really good. This guy is really interesting and has been through a lot. Definitely worth listening to.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I can recall the name but I can't remember seeing him compete. Interesting interview and part 2 should be good.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I saw this yesterday and it was a great interview. Not posted for awhile so happy new year to all members!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I haven't watched it yet, so excuse my being off on anything within the video...but, in regards to getting punched and guys in the 90's, back in the 90's, a lot of times a guy's toughness was measured on how big and strong he/they were, along with how much of a hot head they were. It was kind of funny back then like that. These days, with the explosion of mma everywhere, you try and bring an attitude like that to a guy smaller than you, there is a higher chance of getting your ass beat. With less mma around, you were able to get away with it most of the time as long as you didn't get tired, lol. This wasn't 100% the case, but along those lines.

I think that was the case with titus, and of course he was a little crazy to begin with, so guys were never sure how far he would take things. That said, if he punched my ass, i'd have popped him back. Heck, you already got punched and took his shot, might as well give your best shot as well, win or lose. LOL.

He punched a lot of guys from what I've read.

...again I may have taken this way off course from the video, it just popped in my head reading the title, lol:D

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I haven't watched it yet, so excuse my being off on anything within the video...but, in regards to getting punched and guys in the 90's, back in the 90's, a lot of times a guy's toughness was measured on how big and strong he/they were, along with how much of a hot head they were. It was kind of funny back then like that. These days, with the explosion of mma everywhere, you try and bring an attitude like that to a guy smaller than you, there is a higher chance of getting your ass beat. With less mma around, you were able to get away with it most of the time as long as you didn't get tired, lol. This wasn't 100% the case, but along those lines.

I think that was the case with titus, and of course he was a little crazy to begin with, so guys were never sure how far he would take things. That said, if he punched my ass, i'd have popped him back. Heck, you already got punched and took his shot, might as well give your best shot as well, win or lose. LOL.

He punched a lot of guys from what I've read.

...again I may have taken this way off course from the video, it just popped in my head reading the title, lol:D

The story is, Titus asked Arnie List to bail him out of jail...I don't recall what the arrest was for. List did and Titus never paid him back. I believe it was $5,000. List confronted him and wanted his money back and Titus said that he didn't owe him anything (what a DICK!). Arnie made a comment saying that Titus was wasting his time because he was never going to be Mr. Olympia. Titus punched him.

There's another video out there, I think I may have posted it here, it's with Ed Connors, one of the former owners of Gold's. He said when Craig went to prison for drugs, He put money on his books, sent him supplements, etc. He said he and Craig talked and Ed was going to help him get his career back on track. When Craig got out, Ed said he barely saw him and the next thing he knew, Craig moved to Las Vegas and the rest is history.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
The story is, Titus asked Arnie List to bail him out of jail...I don't recall what the arrest was for. List did and Titus never paid him back. I believe it was $5,000. List confronted him and wanted his money back and Titus said that he didn't owe him anything (what a DICK!). Arnie made a comment saying that Titus was wasting his time because he was never going to be Mr. Olympia. Titus punched him.

There's another video out there, I think I may have posted it here, it's with Ed Connors, one of the former owners of Gold's. He said when Craig went to prison for drugs, He put money on his books, sent him supplements, etc. He said he and Craig talked and Ed was going to help him get his career back on track. When Craig got out, Ed said he barely saw him and the next thing he knew, Craig moved to Las Vegas and the rest is history.

It shows you how bad Titus was. The guy paid his bail and got him out of jail and that's how he repaid him.