©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me with bold cyp

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
What is it gonna take to make this shit hold at 200mg/Ml?

2/18 BA/BB in mct oil crashes.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
What is it gonna take to make this shit hold at 200mg/Ml?

2/18 BA/BB in mct oil crashes.

It should hold easily at 2/18 in mct. I would try a small batch at 2/20. If that doesn't work, check your powders.

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
I did for a friend at 150mg/ml 2/18 in plain oil. Didn't hold.

Made it 20BB, didn't hold. 22, didn't hold... It's 25 or so right now and holding.

Tough compound. Doesn't like oil.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I made it at 2/20 at 180mg/ml. And it would hold for awhile. I would just warm it and put it back into solution. Then mix it with what ever I was going to inject forthe next month or so and it would stay in solution.

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
I made it at 2/20 at 180mg/ml. And it would hold for awhile. I would just warm it and put it back into solution. Then mix it with what ever I was going to inject forthe next month or so and it would stay in solution.

It works, but properly made gear should stay in solution forever.

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
Bold cyp is powder at room temp. I'm gonna try migylol and 2/20 to see if it will hold at 200mg/ml

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I know a few guys from another forum back many years ago who were making this stuff. They mentioned how it was a pain to make at first, but then eventually got it to hold. I'm not sure what the final concentration ended up as, as I never tried it. I can't remember if it was painful or not either...shit I'm a wasted post now that I'm looking at this:(

Juggy, Hulk may know more about this as I know Iron God had some experience with it. It was real stuff too because IG had access to testing at the time at a compound pharmacy in Jersey for a long while. Heck it's been so long though that they may not even remember.

ALLEX

Apr 6, 2014
They mentioned how it was a pain to make at first

I wouldn't do it again without guaiacol.

Tried at 150mg/ml and had to add so much BB and BA that it probably ended up around 130mg/ml with a ton of solvent.

Some compounds simply hate oil. This is definitely one of them. It'll keep crashing on you no matter what.