©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking NPP Cycle Advice

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
Exemestane and Letro and you will plummet your estrogen so low you won't be able to function sexually.

This really isn't to come off as a dick but I just said I want
Using letro or prami unless sides came up that I needed either? The only thing I will be running throughout cycle would be exemestane to control estrogen throughout........?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Ok misread read it. But the issue with low estrogen is just as bad if not worse as prolactin. And you could just use low dose prami to prevent prolactin as well, kind of like the aromasin. Just looking out for you bro.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
Ok misread read it. But the issue with low estrogen is just as bad if not worse as prolactin. And you could just use low dose prami to prevent prolactin as well, kind of like the aromasin. Just looking out for you bro.

Ya bro like I said no hard feelings whatsoever , didn't meant to come off like I was offended at all. To be honest. I was 50/50 kind of assuming maybe in my knowledge I was wrong you know what I mean. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate the help I receive here. From what you are saying, do you mean you recommend running just low dose prami? Or lose dose prami along with the exemestane? I apologize ahead of time if I am missing the simple things.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Yeah, run the both. If you're gonna run 700 mgs test and 500 mgs npp, 0.25 mgs prami e3d or so should be enough to control prolactin sides.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
Sounds good bro, going to use exemastane 12.5mg per day and .25mg prami e3d. Sound about right? Thanks a lot and merry christmas to all Anasci members!!!!!! Enjoy yourselves and be safe