©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trt austin texas clinics?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Chewy are you going there? Keep us posted how loose he is on 10mls. Thks bro... welcome also..

Found a guy in Austin named Dr.Punjabi off jollyville and duval....he prescribes 10 ml loosely. I haven't tried the other guy yet but I can tell you that's with insurance this doctor is only $50 to visit without insurance is $100 cash

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Some open minded family practice doctors will prescribe TRT these days in some areas of the world.

Agreed with Alin here....

Probably your best and least expensive bet is to try a family doctor and go in with blood work report in hand. If you have a doctor you have been using, that is even better. I have never used a trt clinic, and my family doc had me scripted for 200mg paddock test cyp a week.

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Do you have a link for an internet Bloodwork place that is good? Thanks for your help bro

Look up Clint Darden's bloodwork site, it's legit and seemed reliable and easy. YouTube Clint Darden bloodwork clinic online or something to that effect and you will find it within minutes.

GBMax