©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arimidex Questions??

MutantJ

Mar 18, 2005
New to the Board! Hello All.

I have a Question about Arimidex during a cycle and for PCT. One month ago I started my cycle. It consists of 30 cc's Sus 250 and 30 cc's deca (denkall 200mg) over 4 months. I bought some Arimidex and HCG for PCT. Now here is my Question:
When would you start taking the Arimidex? {I have heard to take it during the cycle .25/ed straight through PCT and also that it isn't needed until only PCT ... WHICH IS TRUE?}

Also when would you start the HCG ... I have 10,000 iu's ... do I need more?

Please help I have been getting conflicted answers.

P.S I can return these items and get something else or more.

Thanks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MutantJ said:
When would you start taking the Arimidex? {I have heard to take it during the cycle .25/ed straight through PCT and also that it isn't needed until only PCT ... WHICH IS TRUE?}

Welcome to AnaSci. I wouldn't take Arimidex during a cycle simply because of 2 reasons. 1: It's rather costly for an entire cycle. 2: It reduces your gains.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im shitty at Math so tell us how many ccs of each substance you are taking weekly. Also, HCG can be taken either throughout the cycle in small doses or at the end in larger doses. I dont want to sound rude, but you should have done all this research b4 you ever started a cycle.

MutantJ

Mar 18, 2005
tee said:
Im shitty at Math so tell us how many ccs of each substance you are taking weekly. Also, HCG can be taken either throughout the cycle in small doses or at the end in larger doses. I dont want to sound rude, but you should have done all this research b4 you ever started a cycle.

I have thought of it all before I bought any of it. No worries I didn't take any offence. I would have said the same thing in your shoes. I had Nolva and HCG for my PCT. I decided to go with the Arimidex because it just became available to me and I have heard good things. Now that I have made this change which was not intended. I find myself with these questions.

To answer you Question:
I started off with 250 mg/week sus250/Deca to a peak of 750mg250/600mgdeca then tapering down to 250mgSus250/200mgdeca until finished. With all of this said what is your advice??

Thanks.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
First off, the old rule of pyramiding steroids has been proven to be worthless. You shouldnt taper up and then down. I do not recommend sustanon for beginners, but since you are taking it, it should be taken AT LEAST 1cc two times weekly. That would be 500mg. Deca should be taken at 400mg weekly. You should have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms. You should also hope that you dont get gyno symptoms from the Deca because the arimidex will not help you out there. I do not like Arimidex because it does not work for me. In all honesty, I cant tell you what you should take because you are changing your doses up and down. I would guesstimate that.25mg EOD should help, and then you could go up from there if you get itchy nips. For your PCT, you can use Nolvadex or clomid, or nolvadex and clomid. Read the below link for some help as well as the other stickies at the top of the forum.....& welcome to the board. :)

http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=2995

MutantJ

Mar 18, 2005
Thanks for the advice. I was thinking the same thing about the Nolva. I am going to give back the Arimidex and get my original choice the Nolva.

I know that you think it is neglegent of my to be asking these questions already on a cycle. But putting that aside I hope you can help me. What would you recommend for an intermediate user cycle. With the following gear:
30 cc Sus 250
30 cc Deca (Denkall) 1cc=200mg

What PCT would you recommend for this amount of gear over 4.5 months???

I really appreciate your info and look forward to your reply.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
This is how i would run it.

500mgs of sustanon and 400mgs of deca for ten weeks. You should run the sustanon one week past the deca. The most i would run this cycle is 12 weeks only because deca takes a little bit to get going. As for PCT Nolva will be just fine.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Make sure you have enough Nolvadex for PCT (If thats what you will run) and for taking during the cycle in case of gyno symptoms.