©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

drug testing

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey Brothers. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect thread. I just landed an opportunity of a lifetime job. My situation is Im on a heavy cycle of sust, tren e, dbol, anti estro, liver support, bp support and I have to take a pre hire drug screen. Im told it can be a hair, saliva, urine, or blood and possibly a combination. Ive never failed from regular oils usage before so my main concern is the other parts of my cycle. Its a union apprenticeship so no worry of government probing. Everything I've researcher so far just mentions the hardcore crap but Id rather be safe than sorry. Thank you for the input.

I highly doubt you will be tested for AAS. My bet is only rec drugs like cannabis,,opiates,,etc...

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Well. Just dropped urine screen. Will know in 48hrs if they test for aas.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
No worries bro, i had to take an "advanced drug screen" last month. It was a 9 panel with SVT (tests for delution/synthetic urine, etc)....i passed on test and eq

outlaw

Jan 1, 2014
Just got my Union Drug Free Card. Did my 10 panel screen and passed on HEAVY mgs cycle. very cool. Thank you again brothers for the input.