©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Would appreciate everyone's perspective please

Dark Horse

Oct 24, 2014
US
Alright gentlemen, I’m looking to you to help me shape the details of my next cycle and welcome any feedback that you are willing to provide. Here are my current stats:

Height: 6’
Weight: 225
BF: 18%

Goals: Right or wrong, I’m not looking to get to an exact certain weight. I’d like to put on the mass and gradually get to about 12-14% BF in the process. Once I attain that BF goal, I will re-adjust and set a new goal to get it lower. As far as how much mass, I’ll be making that determination by how I look, what my frame can hold fairly comfortably, any sides, etc.

Been on TRT (Cyp) for about 2 months now at a measly 120 mg/wk. I recently increased the Cyp a couple weeks ago and added 500 mg per week, for a total of 620 mg weekly. That said, I am now looking bring in the right additions moving forward to keep packing on the mass and strength and would appreciate any thoughts.

I train 4 days a week, and train the body parts hard, once a week. Also started doing Tabata protocol cardio, and will be doing that at least 4 times per week. Also, diet is on point to the degree of about 90% I would say, with 100% being absolutely perfect.

What’s in my stash: I currently have a bunch of Test Cyp, Bold Cyp 300 mg, Test 400 (200 mg Enan/200 mg Cyp), Tri-Tren (100 mg Tren Ace/50 mg Tren Enan/50 mg Tren Hex), and full Tren Hex 200 mg. Clearly I’ve been stocking up, but will get whatever I need if the feedback here justifies it.

Alright gentlemen, I don’t think I left anything out, but if there is anything else you need to know to provide me with a better response, please let me know. Looking forward to the onslaught of knowledge that I hope will come my way. Thanks in advance!

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Week1-18

750 Test
600 EQ

Get your basic lab panels done q30 days, and donate blood every q56 days
You should get more than enough out of this if your diet,training,and recovery are in line
PS, increase your training frequency to train a bodypart somewhere between every 4-6 days, but not every 8th day

Last edited:

Dark Horse

Oct 24, 2014
US
Should I start out with 300 mg/wk EQ or just start with the full 600 mg in your opinion? Thanks.

Dark Horse

Oct 24, 2014
US
Also, I had someone suggest adding some Drol into the mix. Got any thoughts/opinions on that? Thanks again.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I see no real need to add drol or any oral with short ester tren in a cycle. Drol has it's uses, but is often suggested by scale junkies who love to tell people their weight went up 15lbs in three weeks.

Unless you are in a mad rush or want to kick start some slow esters, I would shy away from orals.

Hawk

Dark Horse

Oct 24, 2014
US
I see no real need to add drol or any oral with short ester tren in a cycle. Drol has it's uses, but is often suggested by scale junkies who love to tell people their weight went up 15lbs in three weeks.

Unless you are in a mad rush or want to kick start some slow esters, I would shy away from orals.

Hawk

Yeah, I don't care about gaining the weight super quickly or sharing it with anyone, but I am interested in the strength that Drol can provide. Also, sorry if there was any miscommunication on my end, but it's not certain that I will be using the Tren at all just yet. I just happen to have a bunch to use whenever. I'm giving everyone the opportunity to essentially help me build my cycle from nothing but a Test base. Thanks.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok, I suspect any gains in strength that are specific to anadrol over others would be leverage from water gain. If strength is important look into anavar which works in a way similar to CM increasing real power output.
Hawk

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Your goals do not include any of the following:
1) Becoming Mr.Olympia
2) Being top 10 on the Mr.O stage
3) Becoming an IFBB Bodybuilder pro
4) Become a champion or world-record breaking powerlifter

No reason to jeopardize your health.
It's not like your goals are not unattainable without tren or orals anyways.