©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which steroids gives acne??

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
This really depends on the person..personally, I always get badass acne with test.
But I dont get acne with tren, dbol or winny. A buddy of mine gets very, very bad acne with tren...so it shows that everyone is different.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i think the oil based gear will give anyone who is predisposed to acne even worse acne because it suppresses the sebaceous gland

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
For those of you who do get acne, is it in one general area like your face or is it everywhere? Also, any secrets for acne control besides showering 100 times a day?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STEELADDICTION said:
For those of you who do get acne, is it in one general area like your face or is it everywhere? Also, any secrets for acne control besides showering 100 times a day?

Pantothenic acid B-5..

If I get acne at all it lasts about 2 weeks then clears up on its own.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STEELADDICTION said:

I normally break out on my back and rear delts also some on my chest and upper stomach.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
This really depends on the person..personally, I always get badass acne with test.
But I dont get acne with tren, dbol or winny. A buddy of mine gets very, very bad acne with tren...so it shows that everyone is different.

So do you still take test? I think I might be like you but not sure yet, doing some experimenting. I have never used gear without including test, but this time I am going to run winny/var/eq.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
So do you still take test? I think I might be like you but not sure yet, doing some experimenting. I have never used gear without including test, but this time I am going to run winny/var/eq.

I still use test...it is king of the roid world. Although the acne it gives me really is bad, this wont stop me from using it. When I run almost anything without test I dont get acne...it is always test that does it to me.

Mr Tapia

Feb 20, 2005
Mostly oil based gear like test etc.
Some people use Vit B5 fro acne treatment during cycle , i used 4 grams in my last cycle and got no acne..b5 to me really works

Mr Tapia

Feb 20, 2005
heavy said:
I still use test...it is king of the roid world. Although the acne it gives me really is bad, this wont stop me from using it. When I run almost anything without test I dont get acne...it is always test that does it to me.

Have you tryed B5 ?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Mr Tapia said:
Mostly oil based gear like test etc.
Some people use Vit B5 fro acne treatment during cycle , i used 4 grams in my last cycle and got no acne..b5 to me really works

Here you go guys. The amount you need from someone who tried it and succeeded.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I've used accutane in the past. I use to get really bad acne on my back and chest. i used accutane and it cleared it totally..it never came back. Accutane can be hard on a person's liver, though. So if you plan on using it, make sure to get blood work done while on it. :D