©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any armwrestlers here (for fun or serious)

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Check out the app Armbet. Lots of people on this growing app makes it easy to find practice.

I met 1 dude 4 miles away and we pulled then I got edema and high BP and the diuretics make my elbows feel like Im on Winstrol when I pull which is very painful.

Check it out if you follow the pro scene and want to enter some small amateur comps when things are normal or just want to do it for fun.

Been a fan for years and did some bar pulling for small prizes.

There are regular guys, amateurs, top amateurs, and pros or near pros on there so dont expect to win if youre new to it. Technique is everything and your prime can be until youre 45-50 years old.

If youre in DFW Id be down to pull some too after I get my medical issues under control. But if you want to compete in bodybuilding do it sel***. Its great for tendon strength, but it can fuck your wrist up if you fight someone who starts fast and gas a giid hook or toproll.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Check out the app Armbet. Lots of people on this growing app makes it easy to find practice.

I met 1 dude 4 miles away and we pulled then I got edema and high BP and the diuretics make my elbows feel like Im on Winstrol when I pull which is very painful.

Check it out if you follow the pro scene and want to enter some small amateur comps when things are normal or just want to do it for fun.

Been a fan for years and did some bar pulling for small prizes.

There are regular guys, amateurs, top amateurs, and pros or near pros on there so dont expect to win if youre new to it. Technique is everything and your prime can be until youre 45-50 years old.

If you're in DFW Id be down to pull some too after I get my medical issues under control. But if you want to compete in bodybuilding do it sel***. Its great for tendon strength, but it can fuck your wrist up if you fight someone who starts fast and gas a good hook or toproll.

*seldum but spelled properly is that word hahahh

Not hinting at anything, Those 3 letters must be a no here

:sHa_lolbig2:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have a bunch of professionals I know- they just had a meet in Nevada this week. There were some young guys that kicked ass- the older guys are incredible but most have a bunch of joint problems.
I tell every one not to pull against a pro- they will put you out of work and out of lifting for a some time- mostly if you try to muscle them- they'll clime there hand over yours and snap what ever they want in you

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I have a bunch of professionals I know- they just had a meet in Nevada this week. There were some young guys that kicked ass- the older guys are incredible but most have a bunch of joint problems.
I tell every one not to pull against a pro- they will put you out of work and out of lifting for a some time- mostly if you try to muscle them- they'll clime there hand over yours and snap what ever they want in you

Its seriously insane the levels to it there are. Any pro at any weight class could pop the biggest strongest guy in any gyms elbow or tendon.

Its quite common that guys that have a "death grip", and especially when both do, so much pressure will build up it will pop the thumbnail clean off.

Youre absolutely right even the older and smaller of Alex and Aleksandr from ArmwrestlingTV on Youtube aka Alex Toproll and Schoolboy could accidentally put you in a cast. The younger and larger one is known as schoolboy and he is up and coming. Its crazy too bc the older Alex' wife pulls too and her name is Alexandra or something similar and she pretty good too.

Levan Saginashvili vs a 100% health Denis Cyplenkov would be for the best in the world but idk if Denis will ever return back to his old form. Too many leagues with the Top 8, WAL, PAL, etc and contracts keep most of our top Americans from getting fed to Levan. I cant see a world where anyone in their prime beats this guy. Maybe Denis, hell maybe 2006 John Brzenk bc he is the GOAT and the giant killer.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Something I have always loved to watch but any time I have participated I got injured.

I’ve seen some pretty gruesome injuries just from arm wrestling. That’s enough to dissuade me from doing it. The older I get, the more catastrophic injuries seem to be. It’s fun to watch, though.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I’ve seen some pretty gruesome injuries just from arm wrestling. That’s enough to dissuade me from doing it. The older I get, the more catastrophic injuries seem to be. It’s fun to watch, though.

Tons of fun, my boss said "I beat Devon *insert last name*) so I assume it was a big amateur dude locally known in the DFW. He kinda bragged a bit and explained how to armwrestle. Didnt mention the hook, the tricep press, constant grip adjustments, and other ,ethods to battle vs other styles.

He cockily said "come beat me real quick but good luck"

I gave himhalf a second and realized his extyent of knowledge was his mentioning of Schoolboy on YT. I nearly ripped his arm off bc he acted like he was gonna do some work on me.

Am I proud? no, not ast all I could have hurt his elbow and I took it easy on him and he said "youre kinda big like my buddy but really strong"

Im 5'10" and range from 220-245 at around 220 right now bc of a diuretic Im on. I have a small structure so in a large baretender shirt only my arms look big, but Im by no means a small man.

Im too small for heavyweight for sure so I need to lose weight, but the app Armbet has about 100 dudes almost all heavyweight in my area ready to train and thats what I lack is the person to person training.

I just wanna go to an amateur tourney and place well, but I need to utilize this app Devon Larrat promotes bc theres a ton of local dudes wanting pratice and I would love to learn.

If you dont wanna get injured dont try to go pro, take joint supplenation and if youre gonna get destroyed let it happen. Its unavoidable sometimes, but it is fun.

Covid needs to move on so I feel comfortable meeting up and training with guys better than me

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I used to beat everybody growing up as a kid and through most of high school. I never lost. One day, I had a hard match with a guy who was bigger than me, his forearms and hands were bloated like hell (he responded well to AAS). I felt like a girl grabbing a man's hand, lol. He had been egging me on for awhile to armwrestle him as it started to get big at one point, and a bunch of guys started a tournament and put a bunch of us in it without asking, lol. Anyway, one day he just kept talking shit, so I finally decided it was on. He got me off the start, but died out quick, and I beat his ass after that. If he didn't die out, I would have lost for sure, so there was some luck involved. It's all technique, I don't claim to know anything like all these professionals do, but there was stuff I learned to do that helped...on my own.

Anyway, that was my very last match because it fukked up my shoulder so bad I had a hard time lifting for a few months in the gym. This was all pre-gear too. I doubt I would have been great, but who knows. Some of these guys are just strong freaks of nature and have arms/hands the size of cannons, along with technique.

Sorry, did not know where I was going with all the above. I've seen so many guys get hurt, it always scared me away from doing it, or seeing what I could do. I used to follow it when they had that show on TV a few years back. Then a guy I knew from the boards started doing it when he had to retire from power lifting due to a severe injury and surgery from stenosis of the spine. His name is Kyle Millheiser....he was a very young kid back then. He was a freak in power lifting as a teenager. He is just a shell of what he used to be, but looks like he still works hard in the armwrestling part. Good kid.

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
I used to beat everybody growing up as a kid and through most of high school. I never lost. One day, I had a hard match with a guy who was bigger than me, his forearms and hands were bloated like hell (he responded well to AAS). I felt like a girl grabbing a man's hand, lol. He had been egging me on for awhile to armwrestle him as it started to get big at one point, and a bunch of guys started a tournament and put a bunch of us in it without asking, lol. Anyway, one day he just kept talking shit, so I finally decided it was on. He got me off the start, but died out quick, and I beat his ass after that. If he didn't die out, I would have lost for sure, so there was some luck involved. It's all technique, I don't claim to know anything like all these professionals do, but there was stuff I learned to do that helped...on my own.

Anyway, that was my very last match because it fukked up my shoulder so bad I had a hard time lifting for a few months in the gym. This was all pre-gear too. I doubt I would have been great, but who knows. Some of these guys are just strong freaks of nature and have arms/hands the size of cannons, along with technique.

Sorry, did not know where I was going with all the above. I've seen so many guys get hurt, it always scared me away from doing it, or seeing what I could do. I used to follow it when they had that show on TV a few years back. Then a guy I knew from the boards started doing it when he had to retire from power lifting due to a severe injury and surgery from stenosis of the spine. His name is Kyle Millheiser....he was a very young kid back then. He was a freak in power lifting as a teenager. He is just a shell of what he used to be, but looks like he still works hard in the armwrestling part. Good kid.

Gassing out and weathering the storm is everything to beating a big guy with lots of mass.

My right elbow has never been the same in the gym since pulling, so much so that my left arm was able to rep more so now my left arm is stronger while my right arm is more coordinated and my ***inant arm. I need to learn to pull with my left bc somehow it just got stronger and stronger.

I guess a weaker arm doing the same reps could lead to that though.

I also had some years where I was broke so I donated plasma and that harpoon definitely fucked up my nerves in my right elbow. To this day any curls I do my left does it with ease and my right feels slight pain, but I decided to use some deca and thats actually helped a lot with the glucosamine chondroitin/MSM which didnt do that much.

About a month into Test/Deca/EQ and my right elbow feels better.

The Test/Tren/Winstrol wasnt helping so Ive decided winny aint for me. Besides I have a full head of hair so I may stay away from any and all DHT derivatives, however having never run Masteron I cant promise I wont ever try it if I get lean enough

And btw no deca dick so far and Deca and EQ seem to stack well together. A big early 2000s 'no-no' seems to be working not only well, but fantastic together.

They also used to say 500mg Test was the minimum too... A lot has changed and for the better for us all for our health. Id run 250-300mg Test and gain nearly the same and have better BP and other health parameters would get better readings.

I nearly ripped my managers arm off the other day bc he heard me and another dude talking armwrestling. He said come on youll beat me but it wont be easy. Ive lost 1-2 times in 15 years so I took that shit serious. I dont like to lose at pulling to someone without any knowledge of grips and techniques. I hooked him immediately and that was it. He is 6'4" and Im 5'10" so a toproll wasnt gonna happen. It could have Im sure but I wanted to beat him as easily as possible