©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hostility on the boards?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIGSARGE said:
YEAH THIS MOTHERFUCKER COMPLAINED ABOUT CHRIS SAYING THE TRACK# DIDNT WORK THEN WHEN WE EXPLAINED HOW TRACKING WAS HE TRIED TO CHANGE HIS STORY SAYING HE HAD ORDERED BEFORE. I WAS LIKE THIS IS WHY NEWBIES SHOULDNT DO THIS. AND HE CAME BACK WITH I SHOULDNT BE ORDERING AND I SHOULDNT EVEN BE ON THE BOARD. IM JUST WAITING FOR THAT FUCKER TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE.
BIGSARGE is back and he is in rare form.

I think he was smart enough to figure out who he was talking to.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Sarge,that attitude is exactly why I don't want to do A-drl....LOL...I'm a raving lunatic without it....That guy was an idiot!..Chris is A#1 in my book....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I got suspended again - this time for 10 days. I posted that article called "Liver Hepatoxicity, Fact or Fiction." The same guy replied to it: "That article does not impress me bro. I work in the medical field and blah, blah, blah." It was an ignorant response at best.

I replied "Dammit! My main goal here is to impress you man. I can't believe it didn't work. Now that I know you work in the medical field, I'm am very impressed! That means you know more than the guy who wrote the article and all the guys who wrote the books on the list of reference materials."

Then I got suspended again. :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Why do you go to their board? It sounds like its run by children.

Its just the one guy. I think he is probably having some personal problems or something - ya know - taking it out on me or whatever. His girl probably just left him for another woman or something like that. lol
Some of my long-time friends are also there. The administrator is Pitbull - a great guy! I sent him a pm at another board to make sure he knows whats happening. I'm gonna wait and see how he responds.
I was thinkin about just staying away. But if I do that, that a-hole wins. It will take more than some dumbass like that run me off. :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If he is doing what you say he is, and they dont straighten him out, I wouldnt waste my time posting there. You can just hang out here where the mods let you get away with all kinds of shit! :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
If he is doing what you say he is, and they dont straighten him out, I wouldnt waste my time posting there. You can just hang out here where the mods let you get away with all kinds of shit! :D

Damn good point!!! LOL

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I got suspended again - this time for 10 days. I posted that article called "Liver Hepatoxicity, Fact or Fiction." The same guy replied to it: "That article does not impress me bro. I work in the medical field and blah, blah, blah." It was an ignorant response at best.

I replied "Dammit! My main goal here is to impress you man. I can't believe it didn't work. Now that I know you work in the medical field, I'm am very impressed! That means you know more than the guy who wrote the article and all the guys who wrote the books on the list of reference materials."

Then I got suspended again. :D

He sounds like a prick.
The test was done by a slew of medical scientists. Why wasn't he impressed? Some people in the medical community are still trying to prevent others from using steroids. He sounds like he is one of them.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
He sounds like a prick.
The test was done by a slew of medical scientists. Why wasn't he impressed? Some people in the medical community are still trying to prevent others from using steroids. He sounds like he is one of them.

I wasn't trying to impress anyone. I was just sharing information - you know - like we are supposed to do!

Note - whenever someone says they "work in the medical field" - the first thing I think of is the guy who cleans the shitter and sweeps the floor at the local Eckerds. He is not a doctor, a nurse, a radiologist, orderly or intern.....No, hes not any of these, but he does "work in the medical field."

P

pincrusher

hostility on the message boards will always be there because people get a feeling of "keyboard power" they think they know everything and are bigger & tougher than everyone else. if you run into problems on a message board, it is best to just ignore it and move on to a better board where they try to control drama and keyboard toughguys.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
hostility on the message boards will always be there because people get a feeling of "keyboard power" they think they know everything and are bigger & tougher than everyone else. if you run into problems on a message board, it is best to just ignore it and move on to a better board where they try to control drama and keyboard toughguys.

This is a little different. Its a closed forum with very few active members. We were a pretty tight group. I really think this one guy has other issues going on that has led to his behavior. I'm still waiting to hear back from the admin. to see what is going to happen. Being that there are so few of us, I honestly don't think they want me gone - but we will see. I don't have a problem leaving if that is what is best.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Update - Pitbull just got back and he is lifting mt suspension - as he is also counseling this "mod." I would like to express much respect to my man Pitbull! He is a member here - but, as a busy man - with his contest prep and all - rarely shows himself. I can tell you all that he is a great guy who deserves much respect - he is a pro. Everybody help me make this guy feel at home here at Anasci!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Update - Pitbull just got back and he is lifting mt suspension - as he is also counseling this "mod." I would like to express much respect to my man Pitbull! He is a member here - but, as a busy man - with his contest prep and all - rarely shows himself. I can tell you all that he is a great guy who deserves much respect - he is a pro. Everybody help me make this guy feel at home here at Anasci!
I know Pitbull by reputation from a couple of boards I visit. He is a stand up guy.
Reputation means everything here. You can't just run to another board. It all follows you. This is a relatively small and tight community.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I know Pitbull by reputation from a couple of boards I visit. He is a stand up guy.
Reputation means everything here. You can't just run to another board. It all follows you. This is a relatively small and tight community.

Same here. I have always seen and heard great things about him.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:

You also know this other "person." I don't think it is necessary to say his name at this point. I don't think he has ever given anyone any trouble until now. I'm not sure whats going on with him - but I'm gonna give him every opportunity to get his crap together and start acting like a man.......

P

pincrusher

im glad things are working out for ya. its a shame that sometimes people let their emotions get the best of them but i guess we all have times where we are at a weakened state and do or say things we will later regret. hopefully this guy will step to the plate and acknowledge his mistake.

i know all to well about hostility because i was banned from a website because i became a mod on a competing site and a certain female mod hated the competing site. she is always bashing the site i mod at and calling them scammers and such even though she has no proof of any wrongdoing and has been called out on this many times. she has also destroyed the working relationships between quite a few boards that used to be friendly and supportive of each other because of her trash talking. through all this she still has a loyal following despite her blatent lies. she also is considered an expert in the field of steroid usage yet she weights over 200lbs and only runs oral only cycles that make no sense when she posts them.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
im glad things are working out for ya. its a shame that sometimes people let their emotions get the best of them but i guess we all have times where we are at a weakened state and do or say things we will later regret. hopefully this guy will step to the plate and acknowledge his mistake.

i know all to well about hostility because i was banned from a website because i became a mod on a competing site and a certain female mod hated the competing site. she is always bashing the site i mod at and calling them scammers and such even though she has no proof of any wrongdoing and has been called out on this many times. she has also destroyed the working relationships between quite a few boards that used to be friendly and supportive of each other because of her trash talking. through all this she still has a loyal following despite her blatent lies. she also is considered an expert in the field of steroid usage yet she weights over 200lbs and only runs oral only cycles that make no sense when she posts them.

Are her initials B.M?