©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Never ever tell your wife about another woman EVER..EVER...Even if your caught red handed...you just say, you gonna believe what you see or what I tell you.....deny it...I
Is it really good though....how about the old finger up your ass when she's sucking your ball and licking your dick side ways and then up and down....Does she catch the load....These are all questions you have to ask yourself....If it's yes then send her my way then....Be CArefull

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
thanks for all the advice, seems some have been here before. the time to do this would be now, so house(just renting), no children. but it still would be a hassle. i just hate knowing that i maybe passing up something great for the long run and being unhappy later in life. i'll guess i'll stick it out

Nothing is ever as easy or as clear cut as we would like it to be brother.

I still think you should spell it out for her and see what her reaction is.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
damn, its been a while since me and the side hooked up. but we find ourselves still calling and msging each other. i thought i got over her, but damn, i cant stop thinking about her. and we havent even had sex with eachother for about 2 or 3 months. fucking shit, this is hard shit.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
damn, its been a while since me and the side hooked up. but we find ourselves still calling and msging each other. i thought i got over her, but damn, i cant stop thinking about her. and we havent even had sex with eachother for about 2 or 3 months. fucking shit, this is hard shit.

Do you love your wife? Are you devoted to your marriage enough? Than it shouldn't be too hard of a issue. That's lust talking bro....it's only temporary

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
To me love can be had with more than one person. and its not just lust, if it was that i'd be cool, but im not. i just need to cut off contact with her.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
To me love can be had with more than one person.

If this were true, God would not have said, No man can serve two masters or you can't love God and mammon. You will hate the one and love the other or love the one and hate the other. These are paraphrased and not exact quotes. The point is that God tells us that our hearts will deceive us and no one can be truly devoted or truly love two people.
The evidence of love is that you will not do anything that would hurt the one you love. That includes cheating. The evidence of value is that you will not do anything that risks losing the thing you value.

This is not meant to preach at any one person in particular. I am human. I preach at myself also.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
If this were true, God would not have said, No man can serve two masters or you can't love God and mammon. You will hate the one and love the other or love the one and hate the other. These are paraphrased and not exact quotes. The point is that God tells us that our hearts will deceive us and no one can be truly devoted or truly love two people.
The evidence of love is that you will not do anything that would hurt the one you love. That includes cheating. The evidence of value is that you will not do anything that risks losing the thing you value.

This is not meant to preach at any one person in particular. I am human. I preach at myself also.

AMEN...can i get a witness

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I used to be in love with one girl, but couldn't stop fucking the other because i thought i loved her. In the end it fucked up both relationships and I ended up hating the "other girl" for fucking it up(I know it was my fault though) and I still can't get over the one I really loved(been 2 and a half years)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well im meeting with her today, to finally come clean and cut contact. when i say clean, i dont mean tell her the whole truth, but most. so im sure i'll have news tommrowo

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
well im meeting with her today, to finally come clean and cut contact. when i say clean, i dont mean tell her the whole truth, but most. so im sure i'll have news tommrowo
Make it a public place with lots of people and try very hard not to "once more for old times sake".
JMHO

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
DragonRider said:
Make it a public place with lots of people and try very hard not to "once more for old times sake".
JMHO
Yeah, do it like Jerry Maguire style, In a crowded restaurant so she can't make a scene.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
things didnt go as planned, lol. but on a brighter side 24hr fitness offered me a job. this would be a second job and give me more money and free membership