©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Next Mod

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Put down some names of who should be the next mod. and a short description of why.. and do me a favor no one argues with anyones decisions on who and why.. i'll make the final decision

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Maybe I'm not a total asshole after all? :D
And thanks for removing the thread brother. It got way out of hand.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Maybe I'm not a total asshole after all? :D
And thanks for removing the thread brother. It got way out of hand.
I don't think your an asshole bro.

But you are correct, all of us (including myself) make threads that seem to go a different direction than originally intended.

Tommorrow is another day. We forget and move on.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Dont Think Ur An Asshole Daman. Like I Said It Just Prob Came Out Different Than What You Had Planned For It To. We Still Love You Bro

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'll be the first of the 5 replies to answer the question. Pincrusher is the obvious choice to me, don't know if he wants to be a mod, but i'll just say that when i first joined here I thought he was a mod, and i've thought he should be ever since i've been here. He pretty much never has questions, just good answers and good info.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
PINCRUSHER without a doubt. He goes out of his way to help others and make sure their on the right path. Endless amout of wisdom and info to share. Very kind with everything he has to say and makes you feel right at home. Plus, he's a pretty BIG dude!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
im going to have to agreee totally for pin as a mod. hands down.

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
I agree 100%.But insn't he stepping back from the boards a bit due to family commitments.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
dump truck said:
I agree 100%.But insn't he stepping back from the boards a bit due to family commitments.

I've noticed he hasn't been on quite as much as he used to. But when he does pop in he does give usefull information

P

pincrusher

i would like to take the time to thank everyone who recommended that i be upgraded to MOD. it makes me feel good knowing that the good members here appreciate the work i do to help others out by sharing the wealth of knowledge just floating around in my big head :)
i would be honored to accept the upgrade and will make sure i spend an adequate amount of time on here to ensure peoples questions have answers to them in a reasonable amount of time.

ok now that all the pleasentries are out of the way, didnt someone say that mods get sent free gear from all the sources each month as part of a test program to ensure quality :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I did hear something about that too....especially the ones who want those really good revues...LOL

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIGSARGE said:
I Dont Think Ur An Asshole Daman. Like I Said It Just Prob Came Out Different Than What You Had Planned For It To. We Still Love You Bro

I'm tearing up over here man. :p

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
ok now that all the pleasentries are out of the way, didnt someone say that mods get sent free gear from all the sources each month as part of a test program to ensure quality :D

test program...that's the perks provide directly from ANASCI himself

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Pin was the first to offer me real unbiased information and advice. I consider him a friend and mentor, and he is a great asset to any board.