©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Next Mod

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
No one mentioned Oracle....He's been here for along time......Kell & Oracle would be another couple of mods...

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Web connection has been down for a few days. Pinc - definitely. Our current mods are not hairy enough. j/k

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
whats funny is alot of these guys i had given advice too, and some know just as much or more than me. damn hippies.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Oh shit not another Mod........I haved to walk on eggshells enough as it is so I don't get BANNED. Pin would be a good choice hands down. You would never Ban me would ya Pin ?

P

pincrusher

Parker123 said:
Oh shit not another Mod........I haved to walk on eggshells enough as it is so I don't get BANNED. Pin would be a good choice hands down. You would never Ban me would ya Pin ?
consider it my first bit of business as soon as i get the upgrade LOL :D

texascreed would also make a great mod and he has been around here for quite awhile now and has made tons of contributions.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Kell11, Oracle, and Pin all have my vote.............they've all helped me in one way or another... :)

P

pincrusher

ok so just how observant have all you members been here in the last few days, and noticed that i was upgraded to mod :D
this is going to be alot of fun being a mod here seeing how everyone gets along for the most part. :)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
ok so just how observant have all you members been here in the last few days, and noticed that i was upgraded to mod :D
this is going to be alot of fun being a mod here seeing how everyone gets along for the most part. :)
PIN, You shouldve held the throne a long time ago!

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
PIN, You shouldve held the throne a long time ago!
i dont look at it as a throne but moreso as a way to better help the newbies. they tend to look up to and respect mods and vets and it allows me to give good advice to newbies in a way that they will be more willing to listen and do what is suggested. :)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
STEELADDICTION said:
I don't think he meant anything by that bro. That's just Kell being Kell!
Damn, Thank you STEEL...nobody gets me...think my replies are hazy but being worldly wise I realize that everone else is crazy

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
i dont look at it as a throne but moreso as a way to better help the newbies. they tend to look up to and respect mods and vets and it allows me to give good advice to newbies in a way that they will be more willing to listen and do what is suggested. :)
you professional.Yes sir,of course...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Oracle you were at 2000 posts seems like just a couple three weeks ago...
...Now,3000.You are a Gonzo superwhore post phenom.Congratz. :D

a "gonzo superwhore"? lol