©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

it's offical

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
well guys i am now starting to see some good gains and so is everybody else i have had 4 different people say to me that i look like i am getting thicker. one guy came into the locker room while i was changing my shirt and he was like DAMN DOG YOU LOOK FUCKEN THICK he hasnt seen me in about a month. also this was good for me ego i came out of the gas station yestarday without my shirt on and this chick in the passinger seat started breaking her neck checken me out and then gave me a little wave.... :smoker:
i would like to say congrats on your progress. sometimes the opinions of others at the gym or people you see all the time are more important than when you look in the mirror every day. a person who hasnt seen ya in a few weeks are great judges of how well your progress is going cause the changes are more noticable to them. it is nice to see someone take a simple but effective test only cycle and make good progress :)
remember that your ego can be a great motivating factor when in the gym cause if people are making nice comments about your newfound muscle, it will tend to cause you to push even harder in the gym. without POSITIVE RE-ENFORCEMENT sometimes we get into a rut thinking our hard work is not accomplishing anything other than wastin time.

P

pincrusher

dugie82 said:
lol damn man this is a gay ass thread.

Who cares about some small dude getting complimented or ugly chicks hitting on some one. Keep it to yourself.
for starters, we are supposed to be a family here and be positive towards each other, not so negative like your comments. second thing is that you yourself are looked at as being small by those of us who are much bigger than you so i wouldnt be talking about others in such a way cause we sure as hell dont talk to you like that. respect the progress of others regardless of the size the person may be. someday cawb may end up much bigger than you just like the old ads with the skinny guy who gets sand kicked in his face. DONT BE A SAND KICKER!!!
PS: sarge is itchin to set a record for most bannings in a month so be careful :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks to everybody for the POSITIVE responses. and to hold myself above and beyond those how care to criticize anothers progress i will refrain from any negative comments....