©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Syringes

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Let me here what you guys prefer to pin with! I'm looking for brand but feel free to add gauge and length for certain areas. My go to was always Terumo, loved them but they are no longer made from what I know. In my early days I used BD then switched to Terumo and never wanted anything else, now there are more brands like the Nipros and Exel, etc... What is your favorite these days???

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
I stick to BD exclusively. Tried Terumo in the past, they weren’t bad. Think I’ve still got some 1cc Terumo slin pins in the cabinet somewhere. I don’t see much reason to switch or try anything else since BD are affordable, high quality, and easy to get off of Amazon.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
You guys have it so easy today...back before the internet I would go to a drug store and ask to buy syringes...they would always ask why,..I came up with some intelligent answers...one was that I was in nursing school and we we're learning how to give injections using an orange...the druggist asked how many I wanted and I said "well, I need a lot of practice so I will need an entire box of 100"...he said okay...then I found a drug store with a girl I knew that worked there...that was like Christmas,..

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
You guys have it so easy today...back before the internet I would go to a drug store and ask to buy syringes...they would always ask why,..I came up with some intelligent answers...one was that I was in nursing school and we we're learning how to give injections using an orange...the druggist asked how many I wanted and I said "well, I need a lot of practice so I will need an entire box of 100"...he said okay...then I found a drug store with a girl I knew that worked there...that was like Christmas,..

BD and Terumo are great for cheap Ecxel has that littlle plunger inside to push outmost of the extra oil. A great deal and doesnt waste as much...lose to using as slin pin for high pins 3CCish

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
BTW I ordered the Exel with the plunger and got dynarex. Theyre great, but I wanted the plunger to minimize the wasted sweet nectar. But I was out and Prime shipping I had em in 18 hours so Im def not complaining, I will just think ahead next time

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
BTW I ordered the Exel with the plunger and got dynarex. Theyre great, but I wanted the plunger to minimize the wasted sweet nectar. But I was out and Prime shipping I had em in 18 hours so Im def not complaining, I will just think ahead next time

First time using Amazon for pins btw. Theyre cheap and with prime that free shipping helps

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
BD, then Terumo, and now Exel. More interesting begs the question, what guage Brothers/Sisters? I use 25G X1 for my oils. And and after 25 years of pins being sunk, I have no problem areas ie: Scar tissue. Don't mind a slow shot with my choice, I'm a long -game thinker. Alotta my boys can't pin everywhere.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
BD, then Terumo, and now Exel. More interesting begs the question, what guage Brothers/Sisters? I use 25G X1 for my oils. And and after 25 years of pins being sunk, I have no problem areas ie: Scar tissue. Don't mind a slow shot with my choice, I'm a long -game thinker. Alotta my boys can't pin everywhere.

Depends on where I am injecting and how lean I am. When I'm fat 23g 1.5" for glutes, and 1" is alright if I'm lean. Every where else I usually do 25g 1" and even sometimes go with a higher gauge (smaller diameter) depending on the oil. I also run the barrel of the syringe under hot water before injecting as well, which helps the viscosity and the oil to dissipate imo...