©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
OK guys, here is your chance to ask a pro your unanswered questions. Member and IFBB Pro b-boy has generously offered his time to answer your bb related questions. He is a very busy guy and has agreed to answer 2 questions in between answers, so please do not ask consecutive questions. Thanks again b-boy for your generosity.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Good chance for guys to get some straight up and honest answers about all areas of the sport from an IFBB Pro...Thanks bboy for taking the time to do this!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Post questions in this thread?

And, is anything off limits? Are there topics he won't address, so don't bother asking?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Post questions in this thread?

And, is anything off limits? Are there topics he won't address, so don't bother asking?

From what I have seen of him in all these years, he has always been open about everything from gear to training to diet...I don't think he has an issue with answering anything so ask away!

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Let's get the questions rolling here with something simple. I have always wondered if yall have actual day jobs or has bodybuilding become your job and yall support yourselves through sponors and reps?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Let's get the questions rolling here with something simple. I have always wondered if yall have actual day jobs or has bodybuilding become your job and yall support yourselves through sponors and reps?
I have a "real job" i work at a chemical plant in the lab running in-process samples, i am also responsible for running bio's on all the storage tanks.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Are the rumors of top pros dropping naso gastric tubes at night and going on a feeding pump while they sleep true?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
B, going along with the job question...How much does a Pro bring in annually between sponsors and if they win shows?! Obviously the higher up the ladder you move the profit becomes much better but on the average is there any real financial benefit to having that Pro card or more of just the accomplishment of it?! So to simplify the questions:

1) How much does a Pro bring in annually from sponsors?
2) How much does a Pro make when winning a Pro show (1st, 2nd, 3rd)?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
B, going along with the job question...How much does a Pro bring in annually between sponsors and if they win shows?! Obviously the higher up the ladder you move the profit becomes much better but on the average is there any real financial benefit to having that Pro card or more of just the accomplishment of it?! So to simplify the questions:

1) How much does a Pro bring in annually from sponsors?
2) How much does a Pro make when winning a Pro show (1st, 2nd, 3rd)?
1. this vary's greatly, some bring in 60k from sponsors some more, some less it all depends on who you are and what you have to offer them in returns such as your fan base and following on social media, how much of a population do you reach out to
2. 212 is pretty much shit money, if i win the chicago pro i would only win 3k, open class is much better money but even small shows for an open pro might be as low as 12k, really depends on the show

What's your favorite gear and why?
wow good toss up between *** and biotech, i have used *** for years, very good quality gear. Biotech i have used for the last 4 years or so, smooth, thin oil, and definetly properly dosed gear, hard to find any complaints about biotech. i really like ***'s EQ used it quite a few times and very poten EQ, some of the best ive used, other than some VET grade Eq's.

B boy, do u ever come off cycle? If so, for how long? Also what is your cruising dose?
no i pretty much stay on a cruise dose of 200mg test/wk.

Is gh the game changer to the next level and if so, what types of dosages ED are we talking about?
yes GH is a very poten weapon in the arsenal of bodybuilding, its an optimizer meaning it makes everything else work so much better, you can actually get away with using less gear while running good gh, plus a big benefit is i can eat more calories and gain less fat!!! the more satelite cells you can form, mature, and activate the bigger you are going to be in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Do you ever hit a wall in your training where you're like "why the fuck do I do this"

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
What are your thoughts on GH vs peptides
damn good question!!! man in terms of Chinese generic gh, I think I prefer peptides even if the Chinese gh is damn good, I know what im going to CONSISTENTLY get with peptides and not with Chinese gh. now good old pharmacy gh... that can't be beat, if I had a steady supply of that then I would only run peptides as a break away from pharm gh.

Do you ever hit a wall in your training where you're like "why the fuck do I do this"
honestly...NO, I change shit up so much that I never get board, I try and workout at different gyms and do whatever I can to stay motivated.