©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This has been a great read- don't know about you guys but it put a fire under my ass to get going - put a lot of things in perspective also
Thanks B-Boy and every one else

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
what is being used is the same shit that being used since the 80's..LOL
the dry striated look comes from really low bodyfat, when bodyfat is really low you are going to see all striations and have an insane hard look and be naturally very dry when you are fucking shredded, its funny when competitors say "i was holding water" no you were holding fat!!!

Thanks for the reply. Can you let me know what you use to get shredded?

Also, as a first cycle people always state to use Test by itself. That seems to make sense if you are in you late 20's and 30's. I'm 46 and know that my natural levels are down. Do you think a 1st cycle given my age I should GH too?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
For a guy with great genetics starting out at a young age, what are the top 5 'sit down and learn' tips you can give them for future success?

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
Do you tend to use your peptides with AAS or off cycle? How long are you on? Do you cycle?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Thanks for the reply. Can you let me know what you use to get shredded?

Also, as a first cycle people always state to use Test by itself. That seems to make sense if you are in you late 20's and 30's. I'm 46 and know that my natural levels are down. Do you think a 1st cycle given my age I should GH too?
i use basic test eq anadrol at the beggining of a cut phase then switch to tren prop masteron the last 6 weeks or so, add in halo at the end the anadrol load the last 3 days before contest.
yes i would use gh at 46 the results will be excellent!!!

For a guy with great genetics starting out at a young age, what are the top 5 'sit down and learn' tips you can give them for future success?
1. listen to others that have been there done that and have made mistakes
2.there is no fucking "off season" you should be eating the same exact fucking diet you got shredded off of in the offseason just higher amounts of carbs and fats (possibly lowering protein slightly) no need to eat whatever or "eat big" and get fat and work 5x as hard taking all that off.
3. training is not fun, its hard fucking work, if its fun then maybe you should re think your current training.
4. NOBODY knows it all, don't be afraid to learn and try new concepts in training and diet
5. this shit is marathon not a sprint, it takes time to build thick dense muscle tissue.

Do you work in close relation with a personal Dr to closely monitor health? If so, how often and is this typical among most pros.
I did, im in the process of switching doctors due to my old one wanted to charge everyone a monthly fee to be their doctor (fuck that). i do talk to a doctor at the gym that i will be switching to.

Do you tend to use your peptides with AAS or off cycle? How long are you on? Do you cycle?
both, i hardly ever come off peptides or gh.

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
Thank you....it's been really enlightening.

One more....I saw that u take CJC w DAC and GHRP. There's a lot of talk about GH bleed an that no DAC is better. What are thoughts? Do you use it for only a certain amount of time, like 6 weeks and take a break?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
This is an amazing amount of reality in this thread. Much respect and thanks.
Grim

no doubt! i have been following this thread and am consistently blown away by the knowledge and honesty. my favorite nugget of info has to be: "training is not fun, its hard fucking work, if its fun then maybe you should re think your current training." b-boy you have always been a badass but this just proves that you are on a different level in more ways than one. nothing but gratitude and mad respect for your time and efforts here and for being a stand up human being! i love this board! everyone here makes it the best!

VP

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
no doubt! i have been following this thread and am consistently blown away by the knowledge and honesty. my favorite nugget of info has to be: "training is not fun, its hard fucking work, if its fun then maybe you should re think your current training." b-boy you have always been a badass but this just proves that you are on a different level in more ways than one. nothing but gratitude and mad respect for your time and efforts here and for being a stand up human being! i love this board! everyone here makes it the best!

VP

Lol, I thought the exact same thing. It's going in my sig. Thanks bboy!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You already covered the drugs you use to get lean, but what changes do you make to the rest of your routine in the last 3-4 weeks leading up to a show to get stage ready? What kind of changes do you make to your training, cardio, diet, water and salt intake, ancillary meds like Letro, etc...

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
You already covered the drugs you use to get lean, but what changes do you make to the rest of your routine in the last 3-4 weeks leading up to a show to get stage ready? What kind of changes do you make to your training, cardio, diet, water and salt intake, ancillary meds like Letro, etc...

not much at all. training stays the same, I may add in some drop sets here and there if recovery has been pretty good, cardio doesn't change much in the last week, its as high as it gets during the prep no need to change anything there, water..same, salt...same! letro will slowly be increased as will proviron but that's about it, I have all the AAS I need in already and just continue on with tren, prop, masteron, halo. "maybe" anadrol load the last 3 days.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
OK guys, here is your chance to ask a pro your unanswered questions. Member and IFBB Pro b-boy has generously offered his time to answer your bb related questions. He is a very busy guy and has agreed to answer 2 questions in between answers, so please do not ask consecutive questions. Thanks again b-boy for your generosity.

VERY cool thread! Nice of b-boy to share his time!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
For those of you who are queries as to who your getting advise from, here is a little back shot. You'll be hard pressed to find more mass on a back like that. That's just incredible brother. uploadfromtaptalk1427675902532.jpg

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Got a question bboy, can you tell us about your diet. I know you and your wife prep food every few days. What and how much do you eat for maintenance when your not prepping for a show?
Many thanks...Chris

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
That back is ridiculous

Skinny beginners such as myself want to eat more and get big

What addition to a cycle, in your experience, would help stimulate appetite the most????