©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol tips

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I just posted some of this in my log but figured it may help a few guys out who are thinking about using syntherol. It's just a few things I have found out through trial and error to make injections better and make running it much easier. It's about calves but the same advice could be used for any body part. I think I have a great system going and I haven't had one issue since starting my current cycle.

Firstly needle choice is the most important factor. The smaller (higher G) the better. Needle length will be determined by body part chosen but for calves I think even 1/2 inch are fine but 5/8 even better. You can use longer and 1 inch are great but they are not essential. Syntherol is very fine so will even flow through a 30G. However I think 30G is too small as it makes injections harder and the pressure needed to inject may cause issues with brusing etc.

I recommend 27G pins as it flows through easy but still requires some pressure so is ideal for my slow injection speed. It will also significantly reduce pain from syntherol injections. I have used 23G pins in my calves and the injections are much more painful. For needle length I recommend 1/2, 5/8 or 1 inch pins depending upon body part and time into cycle. With my current approach the injections are pretty much pain free and I even enjoy them at times. When you are injecting the same muscle everday this makes a huge difference.

Fact is if you are injecting a bodypart everyday you are gonna create inflammation etc. The calf is fairly small so you have to pick your injection spot carefully. One area may be a little sore so feel around for soft tissue and rotate your injection sites everyday. Rotation may literally be 1cm away from the last days injection.

I rub my calf with alcohol before injections and use alcohol swabs for after injections

Many like to push the needle in fast and I do not recommend that. Sure if the injection goes fine pushing it in fast is great. But when you are injecting frequently you will have inflammation build up. Moreover are the various nerves and veins etc you want to avoid. By pushing it in very slowly you can sense these things before putting the needle fully in. Sometimes I push in very slowly and I can feel the nerve and I 100% guarantee if I had just pushed in the needle fully and fast my calf would twitch and it is a horrible feeling. By injecting slowly I know to pull out or even move the needle slightly in some cases. When pushing in slowly if you feel any pain pull the needle back out. If you go through the pain you will hit something.

Sometimes I even hit the needle in very gently like using a hammer almost. I just tap it down very gently. I tap either of the sides of the needle and not the plunger for obvious reasons. I can determine if there will be any issues from how I feel the deeper I go.

Post injection I like to perform standing bodyweight calf raises as this helps loosen them up. The pump you get is unreal when doing these and they instantly look 2 inches bigger.

Massaging the calves is paramount to your syntherol cycle. It will loosen them up, prevent lumps and help with size gains. I need to get myself a hand roller over here as that is ideal. If you are lucky enough to have a gf willing to massage them everyday take advantage :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Bumping this thread up as I have been getting a lot of pm's about syntherol recently. I like helping people out but I often find myself writing the same thing over and over.

I started using it again in my arms and started low and worked up in dose over time. I started with bi-ceps and tri-ceps and had no issues but started doing bi-ceps only as they were my main muscle I wanted to improve. I got some pics taken a few weeks after stopping and was made up with them.

For arms (and all body parts) I now feel 25-26G are the best needles for you. You want as small as possible to minimize scar tissue from the frequent injections. I was using 25G for tri-ceps (harder to hit) and 26G for bi-ceps. Later I just started using 25G pins for both and they are my fav. I use short pins but for most I recommend 25G 1 inch. However 5/8 inch pins are fine as long as you push them in and obviously massage the muscle. Although I never even massaged this time round and had no issues but it's always worth doing.

Arms are so easy to do for me especially compared to calves. Never had a single issue with injections. I usually rotate between pre and post workout. I would recommend experimenting and seeing what you prefer.

wj80hk.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
You arms are looking big. I have used it in my arms and was very happy. I had planned to do it again in my delts but haven't yet.

I plan to use it again during my next bulk. I plan to blow up and syntherol will be part of the transformation.