©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primobolan

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Mmm thinking perhaps I should lower my sust to 750mgs a week currently runing 1000mgs a week now
Perhaps this will make the primo shine even further

Currently on

100ed npp eod
800mgs week primo 3 weeks in
1000 mgs sus
And 50mgs dbol

I'm 10 weeks out from my first novice show classic physic weighing at
91kgs and roughly 10%bf

Should I introduce tren and drop the npp and dbol I'm not gyno sensitive to any compounds or just keep it the same

Thoughts ?

Many thanks in advance

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Mmm thinking perhaps I should lower my sust to 750mgs a week currently runing 1000mgs a week now
Perhaps this will make the primo shine even further

Currently on

100ed npp eod
800mgs week primo 3 weeks in
1000 mgs sus
And 50mgs dbol

I'm 10 weeks out from my first novice show classic physic weighing at
91kgs and roughly 10%bf

Should I introduce tren and drop the npp and dbol I'm not gyno sensitive to any compounds or just keep it the same

Thoughts ?

Many thanks in advance
Full stats

5'6
91kgs
10%bf

For my show I need to be 87kgs this is the lightest I would ever been sence my teens lol (normally 97kgs and around 15bf%

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Just finished a run of primo at 800mgs a week worked great you must be low digits to see the results from it though

I ran it with npp and them with tren a
I liked it weather I ran it again I don't think I would you cam get the same dryness off masterone I reckon

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
I'm currently running 500mg Test, 600mg Primo and 200mg Mast right now. 7 weeks in and the Primo is really starting to shine. I plan on upping the dose soon to 800mg.

austrianoak

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
Has anyone noticed any hair issues with Primo at all? Genotec just recently posted testing of his Primo over at ProMuscle (96.5 mg/ml so accurately dosed) and I was thinking of giving 600 mg's of it in combination with 2-300 mg's of Test and 3-400 mg's of Tren E a go for the summer :)

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
I'll offer 1+1 on any item for loggers, including of course the 2 Primo version we offer -

http://sciroxxonline.com/********-s...ethenolone-acetate-for-********-delivery.html

http://sciroxxonline.com/********-sciroxx/102-primodex-100.html

We always guarantee real USP quality, if anyone likes to make an anonymous full analytical test just place an order above 400, don't reveal me any detail, send for testing and I'll pay for the test after you report to me directly to the lab - this suggestion is open to any member

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
First, you have to make sure you get legit primo, if you are not spending the money per 10ml's at least over 120$ your probably ending up with EQ. Back to the question, I ran test at 600mg with primo at 600-800 mg weekly and over a period of about 8 months to loose some body fat. I lost about 45 lbs. I tweaked my diet slightly did my cardio. joints felt amazing, blood work was spot on, great euphoric feeling. General good mood all the time. I cant say enough about Primo. at my age 52 its my long term cycle hands down.

Nice !!!! Im 53 great too see us young guys lol

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Do you get a different look from primo more dryer I keep hearing primo does something special

Personally if dry is what your after I’ll use winny if joints sensitive I’ll ad nandrolone. Primo great but so are many compounds

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
See I’ll always use cheaper masterone , tren and or winny like if I’m going to drop that much cash and getting shredded and long term gains my goal - I’ll buy 2-3 kits HGH over primo . It’s great only reason I’ve ever used cuz I worked for the lab . I’d never pay that much for compound that can obtain in other ways .

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Has anyone noticed any hair issues with Primo at all? Genotec just recently posted testing of his Primo over at ProMuscle (96.5 mg/ml so accurately dosed) and I was thinking of giving 600 mg's of it in combination with 2-300 mg's of Test and 3-400 mg's of Tren E a go for the summer :)

Primo famous for hair loss but I’m 53 after 20plus cycles I feel it’s only if you have genetic predisposition too . Though whatever year rogain and nioxin came out I’ve used daily full head hair still

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Personally if dry is what your after I’ll use winny if joints sensitive I’ll ad nandrolone. Primo great but so are many compounds
I hear what your saying it was more playing around with compounds seeing what looks I can get.

Precontest mode at the moment at 5%

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Primo famous for hair loss but I’m 53 after 20plus cycles I feel it’s only if you have genetic predisposition too . Though whatever year rogain and nioxin came out I’ve used daily full head hair still
All genetics I've used it up to 1200 a week no issues

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
I hear what your saying it was more playing around with compounds seeing what looks I can get.

Precontest mode at the moment at 5%

Of course it’s blanket generalization anyway. As pretty much only you can answer most questions. As all compounds work different on different people. While some may lose hair or gain water others get ripped . Then again diet and training determines how each cycle works far more then which compounds are selected . I’m 53 trained natty 15 years , then after pretty much reached my genetic potential I began cycles here now 20 plus cycles later I know what works for me . Therefore you really just need to do it no one can tell you how . If your at 5% then really no one here can help you - however be interesting if you post up log to help others of diet training compounds. Like the day I added HGH to my cycle ten years ago fat melted off without even diet so I’ll never cycle without it . Primo is great when I worked for sponsors and all my gear was free I used it- my opinion TOTAL WASTE of $$$ . Like so many more inexpensive things will do same . I got shredded on injectable anadrol . You’re already 5% if your that Rick use HGH along with AAS , winny make dry skin thinner then anything. Cheap too . Personally to save $$ I use just sust and hgh along with rotating cycles of T3 Clen/ECA I’m below 8% year round cuz I love clean food hate flour sugar always have . Plus train martial arts 6-8 hours day. A power cycle to me is adding injection anadrol preworkout to have my poundages shoot up . Basically just work on knowing you . Trial and error your best teacher

austrianoak

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
All genetics I've used it up to 1200 a week no issues

Yeah that's probably true mate, thanks. I'm not predisposed looking at my family (father, grandfather etc.), the only time I really seem to shed is when coming off... might save up and give Primo a go and see what the hype is all about :D