©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primobolan

jdup2019

Apr 28, 2019
Has anyone run primo as their main compound in a cycle? I am thinking of running it with low test. What were your results?

Question is has anyone run "confirmed" real primo. so much other compounds being sold as primo you never know what your running.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Question is has anyone run "confirmed" real primo. so much other compounds being sold as primo you never know what your running.

I am sure that is the case for many. There seems to be fake primo everywhere.

Brickshthouse79

Donating Member
Mar 15, 2019
Generally, I stick to the brands that test well - see test results sub forum. Once in a while I may try another brand.

mazrim

Mar 18, 2019
Used it years ago and liked it, but couldn't justify the cost, but think I will use it again sometime this year at a lower dose and see what happens.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
RAFIKI KNOWS THE WAY..... lol

Used it years ago and liked it, but couldn't justify the cost, but think I will use it again sometime this year at a lower dose and see what happens.

33mf1b.jpg
...:p

somedeafguy

Aug 17, 2019
Would it make a difference if i run moderate test 500-600 mg in conjunction with high volume of primo e.g 900mg weekly ? or should i stick to low test, 250 mg?

Champ4790

Donating Member
Aug 21, 2019
Would it make a difference if i run moderate test 500-600 mg in conjunction with high volume of primo e.g 900mg weekly ? or should i stick to low test, 250 mg?

If it was up to me I’d run a low dose of test and let the primo shine. Used primo a handful of times and it’s the best look I have ever had and one of my fave compounds

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

From my brief experience I think that would be good. There is no reason to dose test very low unless you get side ffects from it. I started this thread planning to do TRT due to the sides I get from higher test. I ended up upping my test to 500mg and I was very pleased with the results. A few posters recommended the same so I listened to them. You should get more muscle building from higher test so I would do 500-600mg instead of 250mg.

G.I.Bro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Primo is amazing and very low sides. Test/primo is still my favorite look good feel good lean summer cycle. Virtually no sides. Lean, slow tissue accrual.

Pharmacom 200mg/ml is legit. Higher concentration. Use it most often because I trust it.

Most UGL primo is trash. Buyer beware.

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
First, you have to make sure you get legit primo, if you are not spending the money per 10ml's at least over 120$ your probably ending up with EQ. Back to the question, I ran test at 600mg with primo at 600-800 mg weekly and over a period of about 8 months to loose some body fat. I lost about 45 lbs. I tweaked my diet slightly did my cardio. joints felt amazing, blood work was spot on, great euphoric feeling. General good mood all the time. I cant say enough about Primo. at my age 52 its my long term cycle hands down.

But.... But... Steroids dont burn fat!!

I wish people woild stop saying this. The correct state ment is "You can't continue to be a couch potato over-eating empty calories on steroids and burn fat".

lk3

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
I was running primo at 1000mgs
test e at 500mgs
deca at 500gs

Its wonderful. Takes about three weeks to start popping in ya but watch what happens. :)

I just switched out the primo for DHB and then after a while I will go back to primo and so on...…..

hey bud,

hope all is well in your world!
howd things go for you with that?
never heard back, please let us know.
thanks bro!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It was a great cycle. I like to go from that to test/EQ/tren and then back again and off for a brake. But now I'm clean as a bean and holding that way.