©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

RHODEN & RAMY CONFIRMED FOR ARNOLD CLASSIC!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
RHODEN & RAMY CONFIRMED FOR ARNOLD CLASSIC! - YouTube

Should be good :)

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Great news. If both are in condition who do you think will take it? I pick Ramy.

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
I'd have to go with Rhoden as I'm yet to see Ramy really get into great shape. He'll definitely have Rhoden on size, but not shape, symmetry, conditioning, flow, or presentation. Either way though, makes the Arnold much more interesting this year! I might actually have to attend this time around rather than just going to the expo...lol

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This is awesome!
I’m hoping Phil Heath competes in it too.
Big Ramy looked great in his guest posing video last weekend.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Odds are against Ramey. He has yet to "BRING IT". I don't know why but I'm thinking Phil may look small after seeing this last Olympia.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Ramy looked fantastic when he guest posed in Canada a few days ago. Hopefully it's a sign that he will finally start to bring it for shows. He has disappointed too many times now. It's hard to say who would win if both were at 100%. I like Ramy more as I think Rhoden is too small but he will be hard to beat if he comes in like he did when he won the Olympia last year.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
This is great news. If Hadi could enter as well even better!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ramy looked fantastic when he guest posed in Canada a few days ago. Hopefully it's a sign that he will finally start to bring it for shows. He has disappointed too many times now. It's hard to say who would win if both were at 100%. I like Ramy more as I think Rhoden is too small but he will be hard to beat if he comes in like he did when he won the Olympia last year.

I have only seen a short clip but yes he looked incredible in it. He always seems to fuck up though and listen to the wrong people come show time. If he sticks to one person or even just does his own diet and tries to come in tighter he should be the new number 1 guy. No surprises if he doesn't though. Rhoden has all the tools and you know he won't come in really off (with Ramy it's always possible) so he has a great chance. Although it's not just going to be out of these 2 as there are a few names that could step up.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I just heard Shawn Rhoden won't be able to compete until his court case is finished. So he won't be competing in 2020.