©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

problems on putting the mass

drfpsycho

Jun 20, 2011
Hello! I'm new to your board. I need some advice from those more experienced about an ideal mass cycle for a hard gainer. I'm 22 yr old , 5-8' , 145lbs and around 3% BF. helped by my training partner I was planning a seven week cycle composed of:

300mg. QV Deca 300 week
400mg. QV Cyp. 200 week
50 clomid ED for 2 weeks

Maybe I will throw in 30mg Dbol ED for first 3 weeks. also I have Anavar but I'm not sure that would be a good combo with Test/Deca

Gettinhuge_pump

Your training partner knows nothing about steroids if that is the cycle he suggested to u bro.

Before giving u any cycle advice, what does your diet look like? At 22 yrs old u can gain major muscle naturally just training hard and eating right. How long have u been in the gym? (how many years have u been a serious lifter) Lastly, why do u consider urself a 'hard gainer'-elaborate a little more on that please

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
Hello! I'm new to your board. I need some advice from those more experienced about an ideal mass cycle for a hard gainer. I'm 22 yr old , 5-8' , 145lbs and around 3% BF. helped by my training partner I was planning a seven week cycle composed of:

300mg. QV Deca 300 week
400mg. QV Cyp. 200 week
50 clomid ED for 2 weeks

Maybe I will throw in 30mg Dbol ED for first 3 weeks. also I have Anavar but I'm not sure that would be a good combo with Test/Deca

are you sure you are 3% BF?

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
WTF ..........No one is 3% BF.
I don't care what he will say, He definitely is nowhere near 3%. I don't think that someone can live very long with a bf% that low

Gettinhuge_pump

YES BRO
That is ridiculously low BF. And diet is usually the problem for "hard gainers". I know a simple rule, you eat more than you expend you should gain weight.

I can hear him now...

"But I do eat. I eat all the time until I feel sick! And I still don't get bigger. I work out 3 days a week and do bicep curls and shoulder shrugs and just won't grow. I'm ready for steroids cause I am 22 and have reached a plateau and just won't grow anymore. I want the magic juice that will make me grow without having to put it any effort at all!"

This shit kills me lol

Gettinhuge_pump

WTF ..........No one is 3% BF.
I don't care what he will say, He definitely is nowhere near 3%. I don't think that someone can live very long with a bf% that low

But his friend who recommended a 7 week test/deca cycle said he was 3% bf so it HAS to be true lol....is this guy for real or is he maybe actually 16 or 17 and really this ignorant to the world of weightlifting AND AAS....?!?!?!?????

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
I can hear him now...

"But I do eat. I eat all the time until I feel sick! And I still don't get bigger. I work out 3 days a week and do bicep curls and shoulder shrugs and just won't grow. I'm ready for steroids cause I am 22 and have reached a plateau and just won't grow anymore. I want the magic juice that will make me grow without having to put it any effort at all!"

This shit kills me lol

LMFAO you kill me , man .....

drfpsycho

Jun 20, 2011
lol guys.. sorry but is a mistake.
I was in a hurry, my girl was looking over my shoulder. My BF is around 13%. I apologize again for my mistake lol

drfpsycho

Jun 20, 2011
Never a dull moment around here lol

13% is much more realistic :) So anyway, back to original issue...plz answer ?s asked in my 1st reply to this thread so I can help u better bro

diet spot on, nothing to worry bro, up to 6-7 meals a day, all rich in proteins and carbs, training for 4 years

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
It's your diet!! No it's not your gear was underdosed etc etc. Your 145 pounds! Your not eating enough! Simple as. Don't argue with it. Your not eating enough consistently. There could be a medical reason why your struggling to put on weight so go the doctors and tell him/her your diet etc etc.

Sure you are a hardgainer but like I said 145 pounds... go and eat a large steak and sweet potatoes with vegetables (and similar 6 times per day) and tell me you don't put on weight after a few months.

Gettinhuge_pump

It's your diet!! No it's not your gear was underdosed etc etc. Your 145 pounds! Your not eating enough! Simple as. Don't argue with it. Your not eating enough consistently. There could be a medical reason why your struggling to put on weight so go the doctors and tell him/her your diet etc etc.

Sure you are a hardgainer but like I said 145 pounds... go and eat a large steak and sweet potatoes with vegetables (and similar 6 times per day) and tell me you don't put on weight after a few months.

Agreed. If your diet was spot on then u would have grown noticeably during your last two cycles, actually-without even being on cycle. I really suggest taking a closer look at what foods u are fueling your body w before jumping on another cycle bro....if your diet isn't right, ur just wasting ur money on gear