©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help quick

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I did a shot of test prop in my left thigh with a slin pin and th needle bent in my leg but I didn't know til I was finished with the shot. Now there is a very slight bruise and it's SORE REALLY SORE!! Feels warm just a tad and if it's swollen it's not much. I'm hoping it's so sore bc it's test prop on top of the needle bending.
What signs do I look for that I should worry about?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Warmth, redness, swollen, and if you start getting flu like symptoms go to the Dr. But right now I'd wait to see if its just a reaction from the prop or most likely not getting it deep enough in the muscle.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I'm hoping by Monday if will be a little better. I didn't even think about it not going deep enough. It kinda got shot side ways but MAN ITS FREAKING SORE!!!

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
You'll prob be fine. Just be careful with slin pins. They'd a very thin needle

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Yeah never had a problem with them before. Just a thought tho, let's say on does get an abscess and they have to have it cut open and packed, what are the odds of passing it off as a spider bite?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yeah never had a problem with them before. Just a thought tho, let's say on does get an abscess and they have to have it cut open and packed, what are the odds of passing it off as a spider bite?
Rusty nail is a better idea but most likely they'll know. But they'll have no proof. I had two from some bogus Winny years back got sick as a dog and stubborn. Just go to the Dr if you get the symptoms I stated earlier. Don't be hard headed an abscess isn't something to mess with. Do a quick search a few other people have had em here. I think you'll be fine just keep am eye on it.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
you're probably just sore from allowing that much oil to get into your subcutaneous tissue; I have a feeling it didn't really go in the muscle..

I once had a trt injection go VERY wrong in my lat, and it was debilitating for almost 2 weeks.The same thing happened to me, I think, because of the awkward angle, it accidentally bent sideways and all the oil poured down my back rather than it going straight into lat (about 1.5cc's worth...of Test Suspension). When I say it was bad, I mean it was literally so bad I could not pick up 135 deadlift off the floor without screeching pain, and by the second rep, my body refused to even move the weight.

I was able to deadlift 575 at that time....so do the math at how horrible it was =/

Hope this gives you some ease of mind. Also listen to what others said above; that will dictate if you actually need to see a doctor. I really thought I would need to and it ended up being fine.

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

Adam, I'm assuming this just happened, correct? If that's the case, if you keep an eye on it, it won't get to the point where they have to cut it open and pack it...That's when someone leaves it for some time without doing anything about it. In your case, I think it's a combination of the Prop and the needle coming out at an angle, causing a little more damage than usual, irritating the site. If it gets any worse, take the safe route and get some antibiotics!

As far as what to tell a doctor, it depends on what the site looks like. I had a site injection go bad because, as I found out, I was allergic to EO. The doctor could see that it was an injection. He could see the little spot. He asked me if it was a steroid injection...I laughed and said, "due to the fact that I would like to have insurance later on in life, it's from B12. He laughed and said, I just wanted to clarify that it's an injection. So, that may work against me, hopefully not!