©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

real or fake products?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
COSIGN ELIVIA1023

As far the the cycle im on 4th week with no strength no vascularity and str
im just about thinking of quiting even though i gained 20 pounds i went from from 12% to 15% and starting PCT with nolva and wait for my 20ml vial of Equipoise and 500TABS of winstrol as far as eating i have a good regime.
Meal one Banana Strawberries with 3 scoops of weigh SHAKE
oatmeal cereal 3 egg omlet

Meal two smoked turkey and ham grits
toasted white tuna 41gram protein

Meal three DInner either chicken beef with pasta

Meal Four Potatoes and Chips with Salami 18 gram protein

Meal Five Kraft Dinner with Glass of Milk and Nutella

Meal 6six again banana strawberry with 3 scoops of weigh

So i dont think these steroids or legit cause before
my friend that is telling me to do 1000mgs of sustanon
is the friend that gave me 4 shots of 300 deca and 400 test P every week for 4
weeks but i had to go on vacation i gained 30 pounds solid and lost fat i could post
a picture and out of all my friend that done steroids none of them have done PCT
even tho i tell them to get NOLVA and CLOMID they still ignore me.

" Are you saying that once the gear kicked in you didn't have to work out cos you were getting big without going the gym?"

YES! i grew while i was on vacation 30 pounds didnt work out my appettite was so just overwhelmed with eating and thats all i did
im going to wait this week till alin sends in my EQ and Winstrol tabs im looking forward to do this cycle bcz i responded so well to Deca i think EQ may share the same results
I really h0pe this is not a double post ^^

There are many things I could say but I won't. Just try and be careful with what you put into your body. Please don't listen to your friend because he is a fool. It's your body so you can do what I want. I just hope you don't regret your decisions. By the way it doesn't matter what you look like... that is not my concern. You could have a great body for a 19 year old. I am concerned with what your gonna do to your hormones and your overall mentality.

You shouldn't be using steroids and not working out. It doesn't matter that you put on 30 pounds and your made up with that. Nearly all 19 year olds eventually but on 30 pounds in the following years cos they are naturally growing... you have just took the short route. Do you know the damage you can do with mis using steroids? How they enlarge your internal organs. Not to mention what 30 extra pounds ina few weeks does to your heart etc.

I am pleased you have stopped and are gonna start nolva. But you haven't learnt a thing. If your cycle was doing what you wanted it to do you would have carried on. Your only stopping cos you are bascially gaining fat from it. And it doesn't take a genuis to realize that is cos your are barely going to the gym :eek:

I wish you all the best and am just glad your not going on 1000mg of Sust at 19. You shouldn't be on anything. By the way people have just scanned this thread and not really read it. Many don't even look at this section. But say you wrote what you did on another forum (such as Alinboard) you would have 20 people calling you a silly fool. Your only young so I understand your eagerness and how you are just looking at the positives from gear and not really taking the wise/correct path. Anyway your diet looks decent so keep it up. Just be careful. Have a great Xmas and New Year and keep researching on the forum.

Last edited:

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
Elivia i like to thank you for a really good response when someone is that kind
and answer to my cycle then i really listen im going to have make sure about
doing the EQ and Winstrol i think it can really help me get shredded im at 200 pounds
14 % percent body fat and the most i would like to be is 235 so if i can gain as much
right now doing it natural would be really awesome.235 at 8-9 % body fat would a really good look to me everyone every day told me when i packed on those 30 pounds hey ur big hey, ur huge almost after every comment in summer and some are like yur on steroids and my only excuse was no i did prohormones their not steroids and i never did a full cycle i workout and eat good that was my excuse. i just really need to get shredded
as i moving out and trying to finish my grade 12 education i drive to school and in my time i do steroids and workout and eat party only on fridays and saturdays i currently wondering why am i only gaining fat and not gaining any muscle pumps or stregnth gains im getting kinda bored wondering whats up with this stuff i feel no sense of well being a i think this stuff is fake by the way 95% percent fake rest is just olive oil.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have to put this on here cos your messages baffle me. He just PM'ed me saying his mums bf is now getting him a steroid kit with HGH and 3 other steroids. I know your only 19 and you ask for a safe cycle but the way you think about things there simply isn't any. You are so impatient. Your getting this cos Alin hasn't sent your stuff. You only ordered on the 12th Dec. There can be alsorts of delays over the Xmas period. Just wait alittle bit longer. You know my views about you taking EQ and Winny but your gonna do it anyway. What you gonan do when you get both of them and also the kit?

Why do you PM me adding "I have only done PH cycles with m1t's for 2 weeks." You have done test p and test c haven't you etc etc. And abit of deca in the past. Do you think I will forget who you are. Have you stopped your test p? How are you feeling? You need to let yourself recover first.

I am only doing this for your own good so I will list my full reply and maybe some others can say how they feel about a 19 year old taking HGH and maybe 3 steroids together.

"Please don't do it. Firstly if he is getting you that he is a fool. Secondly HGH is not a steroid and you don't need it at all. It doesn't really bulk you up that much. It is very expensive and yes it is amazing but not for your goals. It is mainly used for older individuals. Do you know why it is actually used? Do you know many doctors prescribe it for certain things? Some on here will use it with steroids and get great gains. But like I said your 19 and your GH levels are so high so it is simply not needed. You need to be on GH for atleast 6months to get the most from it. $600 for all the stuff is simply not enough cos it is expensive if you get the amount the average person needs for a successful cycle.

And your gonna get steroids with it but you don't know what ones. I imagine it's not exactly gonna be a 12 week cycle and just bits so again useless. Just have some patience and wait for Alin's order. Plus you need to recover from your last cycle.

Why did you write and I have only done PH cycles with m1t's for 2 weeks? You have just done lots of test p haven't you? Why would you even write this?

You ask how much HGH is. Spending an hour searching online might give you an indication of how much the going rate is don't you think.

I am sorry is I am harsh again but your only gonna regret what you are gonna do (3 different steroids and HGH).

Let me know what you get and I will try my best to advise you on the safest way to use them cos I know your gonna use them regardless what I say.

Kev"

Last edited:

yokedmofo

Jan 20, 2009
Damn give the kid a break! (i realize this is an old post) but I read this and just couldnt keep my mouth shut!!! my apoligies! Ok first off, I am a pro and I run more than one ester of the same dirt all the time. If 19 year old kids didnt do crazy stuff like runnin gear and taking crazy amounts of test then we wouldnt ever see 275lb 22 yr olds about to enter the pro circuit!!! I think its awesome that getNbig is wanting to get Big as fuck! Dude if you dont mind livin til 60 or 70 maybe 80 then fucking juice away, but if you want to live and be in perfect health til 95 then quit getting dirty now and go clean up.....Get n Big I just pray u have sum letro on hand, you might go tranny by the time its all over(if u don't)! GodBless and lift til u puke!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Damn give the kid a break! (i realize this is an old post) but I read this and just couldnt keep my mouth shut!!! my apoligies! Ok first off, I am a pro and I run more than one ester of the same dirt all the time. If 19 year old kids didnt do crazy stuff like runnin gear and taking crazy amounts of test then we wouldnt ever see 275lb 22 yr olds about to enter the pro circuit!!! I think its awesome that getNbig is wanting to get Big as fuck! Dude if you dont mind livin til 60 or 70 maybe 80 then fucking juice away, but if you want to live and be in perfect health til 95 then quit getting dirty now and go clean up.....Get n Big I just pray u have sum letro on hand, you might go tranny by the time its all over(if u don't)! GodBless and lift til u puke!

Don't you sound like a complete twat. I am all for certain 19 year old doing what they want. Some are genetically gifted and huge by 19 (lifting naturally). And if they have the mental attitude and passion and drive then go for it and try and reach pro... but of course don't burn yourself out.

I admit I was alittle harsh but I felt I had to be to stop him doing his plans. Cos I have come across so many young ones who don't think and just do it regardless what people say. But you are just a fucking moron. Your advice is possibily the worst I have ever come across. Did you even bother to read his posts. He doesn't even train that hard and hasn't been lifting long. He doesn't have the foundations in place so how can that be a good starting point to go and inject 1000mg sust per week. Oh and is clearly immature and simply not ready. Your giving him advice which will simply fuck him up. He has been sending messages of thanks cause he is a nice lad and probably realized he got alittle carried away and he should be more sensible cos he is gonna be injecting it into his body. But he is only young and most that age are not ready.

I have to say when did I say running two different esters is bad. I am running e and p now. What I said is it is wrong for a 19 year old who doesn't even know about gear and what it actually does to run test p and c then just stop and run sust at 1000mg per week. Oh and then I told him not to run the kit he was gonna get of HGH and 5 other compounds too!

Who cares if you are a pro. Anyone can train hard and take gear and eat right. Still doesn't mean your not a irresponsible idiot like you clearly are. And byu the way I am all for pushing boundaries and taking some risks but what you say as advice to someone who dosn't even know what estrogen or prolaction or AI is... well I can't even be bothered saying anymore.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

By the way the average age of death in males is 72 so your alittle off. And I want to die fairly young cos I don't want to be some mindless man in a home somewhere at 95 but it still doesn't mean I am gonna just blantantly fuck myself up.

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
OK BRo's this is what i accuatly got today from a diffrent source
3 bottles of sustanon 300 10ml vials i didnt get the HCG of my moms boyfriend
because it wasnt infact 3 steroids and HCG it was 20ml x 20 vials
of jintropin kits he told
each bottle contains
100mg test D
80mg test P
60mg test PP
60mg test Isocaproate

Im thinking about doing starting today 600mg Split into two injections
Thur and Mon for 10 weeks i have nolvadex but also wanted to say
i may purchase the jintropin and use it for pct next month or into my cycle
at 500iu every 5 days kinda pricy if u ask me but then again i want to have
a good cycle i can get it whenever.I was told Sustanon should be injected
every day from to get the most out of the propionate but i really dont care
2 injections per week is fine. and when i did deca and enthante i was using
again 250mg and 300mg.and i got really good results so quick question
can i up my dose to 900mg of sustanon or extend 10 week into 14-16 weeks
i wanna get the most outta of the gains.

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
is deconate in sustano similiar to durabolin deconate? cause if so
i would change my mind about upping the dose i forgot to mention
that alin has sent me an email saying i should of got my gear already
but i think it been siezed bcz i foned the post office and i dont think
he got my apart # right,

Last edited:

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
Ok heres something i dont understand i think im right cause
everyone else is talking nonsense why would u have to inject
sustanon every day to get the most out of propionate when
i kno it kicks in 1 day and is active for 2 dayz but then 3-4
phenyl propionate which is straight propionate just the ester
attached to so it releases in 3-4 days i think ur blood levels
will be already normal bcz of the release formula and by the
time the other esters kick in u should be feeling a pump
maybe the next two weeks u can inject straight prop eod
your not really getting that extra bang for the buck
also 2 shots per week of 300mg sustanon i think is sufficent enough
because ur always have the straight prop in your system i think
everyone just misunderstands that maybe the first week your not
getting the most outta of prop then again i would wait a week
to see results

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
it says on this website when taking more then 750mg to 1000mg
a week there is no doubt side effects will be outweighing benfits.
but i think thats only up to the user if testerone deconate
is simlilar to nandrolone deconate instead of doing 600mg a week
i would up my dose to 900mg split into mon tues wed injections
therefore getting 300mgs of the deconate and propionate is test is test
so compared to my deca enthnate cycle im still getting test and bonus
of isocropate i would really like to know the diffrence between them two
and this would be my first chance to see a longer cycle 11 weeks in total
instead of the 4 weeks i have done last year plus i get the workout this time
around

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I don't know what to say. What are you doing to yourself. It's up to you what you do but you know my feelings on the subject. I have been one of the only ones to reply on this thread and you wrote me saying how I was right and you were rushing things but obviously you must have changed your mind. A few weeks can be a long time when someone is very young.

I will just be honest cos you change your history everytime. I don't know what to think. Now your saying you have done test e. You have never mentioned that. You said test p for a few weeks and the test c. Then you were gonna do 1000mg of sust starting week 5 but you never done that. Plus the deca of course you never mentioned but then you did later in your threads.

Plus although it was technically last year you write it like it was awhile ago. You need to let yourself recover from the test p and c. Although you weren't on it long you still need to make sure you are fully recovered. You know I don't think you should do any gear but it's entirely up to you.

Asking if "testerone deconate is simlilar to nandrolone deconate" shows you need to do more research before starting. But I respect you asking cos most your age don't bother. And no question is a stupid one cos it shows you want to learn and your willing to ask so it's cool. Nandrolone and testosterone are completely different. You can't be doing a very high dose of nandrolone compared to test. Just google the two words and that will tell you most things you need to learn. If any term or name comes up just google it and you will only learn more and more over time.

But if you must do a cycle (which I strongly urge you not to) then just keep it nice and simple. It will moreorless be your first proper cycle (long) so you would only need one compound.

By the way you right about sust. One or 2 weekly injections is the best. 1 per day is common in parts but not needed for most of the reasons you highlighted. There is simply no need cos the whole point of sust is that it is a blend of tests that hit you at different periods.

A 19 year old doesn't need AAS. Bu you do what you want and I wish you goodluck and just try and be careful. But a 19 year old defo doesn't need HGH... it's just not needed. Just remember more is not always more. Take care

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
OK BRo's this is what i accuatly got today from a diffrent source
3 bottles of sustanon 300 10ml vials i didnt get the HCG of my moms boyfriend
because it wasnt infact 3 steroids and HCG it was 20ml x 20 vials
of jintropin kits he told
each bottle contains
100mg test D
80mg test P
60mg test PP
60mg test Isocaproate

Im thinking about doing starting today 600mg Split into two injections
Thur and Mon for 10 weeks i have nolvadex but also wanted to say
i may purchase the jintropin and use it for pct next month or into my cycle
at 500iu every 5 days kinda pricy if u ask me but then again i want to have
a good cycle i can get it whenever.I was told Sustanon should be injected
every day from to get the most out of the propionate but i really dont care
2 injections per week is fine. and when i did deca and enthante i was using
again 250mg and 300mg.and i got really good results so quick question
can i up my dose to 900mg of sustanon or extend 10 week into 14-16 weeks
i wanna get the most outta of the gains.

I was just curious but you list you may start your pct next month. But even if you just do a 10 week cycle your pct won't be started till May cos of the active life and cycle length. I know you said above you haven't started it and are thinking about it. I just ask cos I wonder if you have actually started and just said you haven't cos the things you write don't usually add up.

Sorry if I am being anal about it I am just curious. I know mistakes are easy to make and I do them all the time. It's just other stuff like you say the HCG and 3 steroids actually turned out to be HGH and steroids. But you wrote me weeks ago saying how he is getting you HGH and steroids and how to use the HGH and if it is good etc. By the way you must have read on various threads and 900mg per week is simply not needed for a first proper cycle.

getNbigg

Dec 7, 2008
Bro i have started it and for the pictures i posted before
the reason i accuatly stopped was i found Superior Anabolic Labs
was SYNTHOL yeah talk about garbage and fake oil.I have started
this cycle my friend has led me to believe these pharmacuetical grade
sustanons are LEgit bcz he has gained 15 pounds in 8 week with only
500mg a week.the guy that sold them to me is in jail so is the guy from
superior anabolic labs and as for my 400$ cellphone i left for collateral
he still has it.Alin has send me a reply and told me i will not get my gear
because i mispelled my address and has been resent back to moldova
which is a fake adress.Its very confusing situation i know.The first
SAL products i ever used were legit thats why i was fooled purchasing them.
APOLOGIES TO THE BOARD ABOUT ANY MISCONCEPTION

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Bro i have started it and for the pictures i posted before
the reason i accuatly stopped was i found Superior Anabolic Labs
was SYNTHOL yeah talk about garbage and fake oil.I have started
this cycle my friend has led me to believe these pharmacuetical grade
sustanons are LEgit bcz he has gained 15 pounds in 8 week with only
500mg a week.the guy that sold them to me is in jail so is the guy from
superior anabolic labs and as for my 400$ cellphone i left for collateral
he still has it.Alin has send me a reply and told me i will not get my gear
which is a fake adress.Its very confusing situation i know.The first
SAL products i ever used were legit thats why i was fooled purchasing them.
APOLOGIES TO THE BOARD ABOUT ANY MISCONCEPTION

I am not even gonna bother replying to any of your messages anymore. Why do you bother asking for advice when you have already started. I had a feeling you had. And you still haven't answered my questions. You say stuff then go back on it. You lie about things. You say you have done no gear b4 and then we find out you have done deca. Then you lie about your other cycle. Then you say you have done test e. Then all the stuff with the steroid kit.

I can't see why someone would just lie like that so I know you are probably telling the truth... or trying to. People might lie about ages, experience or certain things but not like this so I do think your telling the truth and just getting mixed up. To be honest I don't think you have the mental capacity to do gear properly so your best just stopping before you permanently damage yourself. I am sorry if that offends you but I am just being honest. How did you manage to misspell your address on something so important. Are you sure you never put somewhere else and it back fired so was sent back.

You write "Alin has send me a reply and told me i will not get my gear
which is a fake adress." What do you mean? How can you say the Moldovian address is fake? You never saw the package so never saw the address. And yes Moldova is a real country... it is in Eastern Europe, located between Romania to the west and Ukraine to the north.

Many things don't add up. Alin would not just say your not getting your gear like that. So I know your not being truthful.

Now your saying the "the reason i accuatly stopped was i found Superior Anabolic Labs was SYNTHOL yeah talk about garbage and fake oil" and "The first SAL products i ever used were legit thats why i was fooled purchasing them." Ok where do I begin! Firstly so you have used other SAL products before and they were real. I assume this is the deca and test e you have tried in the past but of course you have never done a proper cycle before your test p and test c (and was gonna be sust too). If you have used products it is 2 or more so it must be them. When did you use test e? How old where you? I know you didn't use it with deca so it must be a different time. When did you use the deca and for how long? I don't really know why I am wasting my time here. It might be cos my bro has special needs and I am just thinking about if he done AAS. By the way I am not taking the piss cos that is true.

I have to add how do you know it was SYNTHOL in the other stuff? You said you put on 20 pounds in 2 weeks! By the way any one checking the 1st page that 20 weeks is a mistake and was edited. How could you put on 20 pounds if it was SYNTHOL? And do you realize how dangerous that can be in the wrong hands. Did you get it tested? I am sure it was fake stuff cos most are but explain the 20 pounds and the gaining more fat etc. If it was SYNTHOL all I will say is fuck your right arse cheek must be huge by now.

Why would you give your $400 cellphone as collateral. That sounds like a really smart thing to do when buying steroids. Your clearly gonna get it back aren't you. That act just proves all I have said above... you really don't have the mental capacity to do AAS. Cos I know the industry gets a bad reputation etc. How big guys cen be stereotyped as dumb by many. But most (not all) of the guys you see who make it far in Bodybuilding are really smart guys. Training hard and eating lots doesn't really cut it. Therefore for the usual people who just want to do a cycle or 3 I always think it is wise they have the mental capacity to cope with the changes and the planning, dosing, injecting, health aspects, diet plan, training plan etc etc. The guys who think more is more and just recklessly inject and swallow pills are the ones that give this industry such a bad name.

You say it's a very confusing situation but it really isn't. I was gonna write something then but it was quite insulting so I won't. Just be more wise in the future. You need some good/intelligent people around you to help you out... and not mates who rec 1000mg of Sust for a 19 year old. I will say again more is not always more.

Last edited:

samiRoidz187

Feb 25, 2009
damm dum asss getNbigg ...wan i was 19 all a did was protein and creatine
and eat a lot OFF CHICKEN AND BEEF NOT STEROIDS ..
at 22 i am 5/8 210 ..

now i do steroids i am 266 / and 23

pro

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
damm dum asss getNbigg ...wan i was 19 all a did was protein and creatine
and eat a lot OFF CHICKEN AND BEEF NOT STEROIDS ..
at 22 i am 5/8 210 ..

now i do steroids i am 266 / and 23

pro

Old thread but some wise words. Started young like me but not in a reckless way... obviously I only have a few lines to go by but 266 at 23... that is big.

Ga. Tim

Dec 6, 2009
USA
WOW! getnbig please listen to Elvia. Everything he is saying is true. I started my first cycle probably at 19 or 20. I would cycle on and off then that eventually turned into always on and never being off. I had no idea what I was doing. I just wanted to get really big and really fast. I'm 36 now and been off gear for 5 years. My natural test production is dead. My doc has me on hormone therapy. My thyroid is also dead. I will have to take synthroid for the rest of my life. My test levels were equal to a 70 yr old man. That was after being off for 3 years. Always do pct. If you're not careful, you will permenantly shut down your hormones. You are way too young for that. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. I had to learn the hard way. You don't. 1000 mg's of test is a serious dosage. That should only be for very experienced users. If you got good results with deca, that's great. Stick to the milder anabolics as long as you can. If not, next cycle you'll have to do 1500 mg to get results then 2000. Next thing you know nothing works and your whole system is screwed. Get educated and stop listening to your friends. They're clueless!!!

Gettinhuge_pump

Was browsing through old threads and this getNbig guys ignorance is unreal! He contradicts himself too many times to count and couldn't ever answer elvias questions...I literally LOL at this kid!

Elvia-u had way more patience than I would have had with him lol...