©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

real or fake products?

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i just noticed this thread was from 09.wanted to tell this kid his post makes no sense at all.sounds like he just rambles on and contradicts himself.
funny how he's not even around now.says he's gonna stop his cycle,start his pct while he waits for his 20ml of eq and 500winny tabs...wtf is that about.far too many kids think aas are some kind of magic potion.yes,1,000mg/wk of sust is good...if you're seasones at aas usage,not cherry to it.whatever happened to 12wks of cyp or enth?hell,back in the day we didn't even have pct...pct...what was that?we just tapered down and hoped for the best and ate shitloads of tribulus terrestis.
his friends are all morons.got one guy on another board asking me the best way to do a dbol only cycle and pct.told him he wasn't ready for aas or my answer cause i was about to light his ass on fire.take a pill,do chest/arms 6 days a week and grow.that's the mentality of todays youth.not all,some actually take my advice in the gym and once i turn them onto different routines and they see how much faster they grow the idea of aas kinda goes away.it's the assh**** who're out to make a fast buck or two are the ones who i wanna punch their teeth out.taking advantage of someone elses misinformed mentality as a get rich quick scheme gets me heated bro...heated.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Preach on Rocco, havent seen you over here in a while man.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just noticed this... fuck. Now he would have got a couple of replies and thats it. Gone the days I try to stop all these newbies from damaging themselves. What makes me laugh is the fella who said he was pro and now he has a pic up years later haha

Tommyd

Mar 11, 2008
this post cracked me up at first but as i continued reading it i felt sorry him.
the poor kid, he must a have mental problem and is proberly going to fuck himself up with steriods.
the picture of the bloke that said hes a pro is a cracker aswell!