©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First DNP Cycle

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Wish me luck guys. Im going to do 250 mg a day for 10 days. At day 9 and 10 i may bump to 500 mg depend on how much i cant stand the heat.

Water: 2 gallons
Supps : Zinc, Magnesium, Vit C, Vit B2-12, Fish Oil, Multi,

Food: High Protein lowish carbs.

Going to go buy a glyceral sup as well

Any tips/advice. Please share.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Looks good bro. 500mg was too much for me. Next time ill stick with 250 and run it a little longer. Consider getting some pedialyte too, great for hydration

lona73

Apr 15, 2013
my fiance has me some i asked him to get for me,,,im researching if i need to start that high as a female,,,if someone has good imfo on this issue it would be greatly appreciated,,,im talking a little var and primo

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
lona be careful if you are a female. dnp may have negative effects on fertility if you ever want a child

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I should have some on the way shortly. I may wait till cooler weather to run it, though.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Ya ive got a fan lol, just took pill number 2 today. Not really feeling anything yet tbh.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ya ive got a fan lol, just took pill number 2 today. Not really feeling anything yet tbh.

Give it a few more days.

First cycle I ran upwards 500+ but my caps were 200 mgs/ cap. It got so bad that let's just say I had to leave a window open at temperatures below freezing and still woke up in pools of sweat. Not to mention my spunk was yellow lol.

Be careful with how much u take and if you happen to be capping them yourself I highly recommend wearing rubber gloves. Not only will it turn your hands yellow but also you may end up ingesting higher than recommended doses. A digital scale might be good to weigh it out to keep each closer to the same. Store in a cool dry place if u happen to need to store leftovers.

I lost almost 20 lbs and kept approximately half of that off. Felt like shit the entire time. Make sure to follow a strict regiment of water and pedialyte(I had power aid available) as well as vitamins/minerals.

Also I craved carbs and couldn't stand even looking at eggs or healthy food

Last time I ran it I ran it at a much lower dose around 250 mgs for a longer period of time. A lot easier to deal with.

Good luck and keep us posted.

P

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Give it a few more days.

First cycle I ran upwards 500+ but my caps were 200 mgs/ cap. It got so bad that let's just say I had to leave a window open at temperatures below freezing and still woke up in pools of sweat. Not to mention my spunk was yellow lol.

Be careful with how much u take and if you happen to be capping them yourself I highly recommend wearing rubber gloves. Not only will it turn your hands yellow but also you may end up ingesting higher than recommended doses. A digital scale might be good to weigh it out to keep each closer to the same. Store in a cool dry place if u happen to need to store leftovers.

I lost almost 20 lbs and kept approximately half of that off. Felt like shit the entire time. Make sure to follow a strict regiment of water and pedialyte(I had power aid available) as well as vitamins/minerals.

Also I craved carbs and couldn't stand even looking at eggs or healthy food

Last time I ran it I ran it at a much lower dose around 250 mgs for a longer period of time. A lot easier to deal with.

Good luck and keep us posted.

P

Thanks dude, pill number 3 was just taken. I did not cap these my self so as a safety measure ill only be taking one pill that is assumed to be 250 mg. Im also using Melantan 2 and ADD medication so food in general looks very unappealing to me.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Even at 250 I felt like ass after 2 weeks.....Lost 8 lbs though. Be careful my second go I was on tren and high test and ate so much that I didn't lose a single ounce of wieght, or fat.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Wish me luck guys. Im going to do 250 mg a day for 10 days. At day 9 and 10 i may bump to 500 mg depend on how much i cant stand the heat.

Water: 2 gallons
Supps : Zinc, Magnesium, Vit C, Vit B2-12, Fish Oil, Multi,

Food: High Protein lowish carbs.

Going to go buy a glyceral sup as well

Any tips/advice. Please share.

I like 200mg every 12 hours. Strips the fat right off of me and minimal sides.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Well guys today im done. I understand its not good continuing a DNP cycle past 10 days due to possible risk of permanent damage to your ATP production.

I cant tell how much weight i lost due to a lot of bloat.

For me the sweats your not an issue at all. Ive never been the person to sweat a whole lot even when it hits 115 degree weather.

The lethargy...the lethargy was prob the most horrible thing ive had to deal with in a long time. It felt like mono but with with a fever. Getting out of bed in the morning was actually a challenge for me and im pretty sure a toddler could have overpowered me at one point. But its over now.

Ill post one last time after I shed away the water weight.