©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntherol Log for Calves

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
A bit annoyed because I have done my back in. It happened yesterday in work when I was literally just standing still. I ended up on the floor. I am in bad pain now but I am hoping it won't last long. I am feeling a bit better today so that's a good sign. I think this will be a short one I just have to be careful.

I had just started test and deca the night before too :eek: I was gonna start my peps yesterday but obviously haven't now. Gonna let it heal then start my cycle. Annoying as I have been so careful for about a year (I have a history with my lower back). It must having been lifting something fairly heavy (I avoid anything with big weight) in work earlier in the day. I did do stiff leg deadlifts in the gym before work too (only light weight). So a minor delay but I will be back stronger than ever :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't done injs for 2 days as it hurts my back too much. Although my back is healing fast which is good. I am actually surprised how fast it is healing. I may even try an arm workout on the w/e. I will start my peptides 2moro night to help my sleep. I have been struggling to sleep due to my back the last 2 nights and have woken up early both days.

I had a blood test today so should know a few basic (full blood count, liver, kidney) results by Monday. I was gonna get it done just after Ibiza but I knew it would be awful so I have let my body normalize a little. Curious how my liver and kidneys are after what I done to them last month.

Today I have ate...

protein smoothie with 2 scoops of whey, spinach, 3 oranges, raspberries and a splash of lemon. This was a great morning booster.

Chicken, boiled rice with curry sauce.

protein smoothie with 2 scoops of hemp protein, kale, 2 apples, 2 kiwis and some walnuts.

Beef, Potatoes and vegetables.

protein smoothie with 2 scoops of whey, spinach, nectarine, banana, blueberries and cashews.

6 whole eggs and a cup of tea.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't been the gym since training chest the other day. My back pain has nearly gone but it simply doesn't feel right. If I tried to lift something with moderate weight with my lower back it would 100% go again. But I can put my socks on unassisted now so that's a good thing! :D I feel good so will be going the gym 2moro, Thurs and Sat. My plan for 2moro is simply shoulders and to be careful (so no upright row with barbell or standing shoulder press etc). All my movements I will be extra careful and have my back supported. I will still go heavy but just want to make sure I don't make it any worse. I plan to do quite a lot of light weight seated calf raises over the next few days too.

I will be doing another set of calf injections now with my 29G slin pins. I woke up today and I couldn't straighten my legs due to the injects the night before :D Literally any time I sit down for a while getting back up is a funny sight :eek: Even without training they are looking much better compared to last week. I will post progress pics each weekend from now on.