©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Moral Dilemma

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Any way you can get them to work together like a team. Maybe Molly gets mon- Thursday and Jess gets Friday-Sunday. Then switch or you can all just be together all the time. No need to split them apart when you can bring them together.
This would never work as they they're not on speaking terms. I bumped into Molly by accident one day and made the comment on how she looked just like my gf. They haven't seen each other in years. Molly frequents a club I bounce at only reason I ever met her.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Ok ok. I got it. I'll move in on Jess and when I score that you can dump her for cheating on you. Then you can go after Molly bags, Jess still gets slammed (by me) and I get some extracurricular vagine. Everybody wins!!!! An they said it can't done.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
This would never work as they they're not on speaking terms. I bumped into Molly by accident one day and made the comment on how she looked just like my gf. They haven't seen each other in years. Molly frequents a club I bounce at only reason I ever met her.

Ah, see that's very pertinent info that you left out of the original story. It changes the whole dynamic. Since they have no real relationship, there's less chance of things blowing up in your face and feelings being hurt.

Disregard my original post entirely. Dump ur current girl ASAP, and attempt to commence plowing Molly. But, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Ah, see that's very pertinent info that you left out of the original story. It changes the whole dynamic. Since they have no real relationship, there's less chance of things blowing up in your face and feelings being hurt.

Disregard my original post entirely. Dump ur current girl ASAP, and attempt to commence plowing Molly. But, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Gotcha Sully.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Dan does seem to be not her type.. What I would do is get the two sisters together , have a sit down talk with both and say " hey do you want Dans light switch or a king cobra ?" Whatever one grabs a tug first she's the one..IF they both fight over the snake then I'd marry both and become a polygamist pig such as thee as I'm living the dream with Judy and Sue now..

Okay I demand a total expansion on this comment. Are you seriously a polygamist?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You're fucked either way- find a totally new and hotter girl than the other two- that's your only real option.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Time for Sully to inject some reality here. You have found yourself in a very complicated quagmire of a love triangle. You want one, you're with the other, she's with someone else, and you wanna make the switch without anyone getting their feelings hurt except Dan, right? No fucking way it happens like that.

#1. You're not the kinda guy that could pull off that switcheroo in the first place. I know this, because the kind of guy that could pull this off wouldn't be on here looking for advice on how to make this happen. He would already have pulled it off and be breaking Molly's back. If you need advice on how to pull this off, you have neither the necessary game nor the emotional detachment to make this happen. In short, if you coulda, you already woulda.

#2. This can't be done without lots of people's feelings getting hurt. Any chick that would go for some guy that her sister had just been dating isn't the kinda girl you really wanna be involved with long-term anyway. That's poor white redneck meth head trailer trash shit right there.

#3. The kind of guy that could pull this off wouldn't care about hurting the feelings of anyone involved. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, and u can't switch sisters without risking tearing apart a family. And if you had the emotional detachment to make this happen, you'd be the biggest douche bag in this situation, not Dan. Don't be that guy.

Walk away from the whole situation entirely. Give it some time, date other chicks and later, if the opportunity presents itself, take a run at Molly. But don't be surprised if it doesn't work out then either. Blood is thicker, bro. There's 3 billion chicks out there, I guarantee you can find another one that you're perfectly compatible with, if you're willing to look.

Perfect advice!! FYI- "Walk away" that's what I was going to say!!