©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Serial Killer linked to Bb supplements...

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Omg, his friend was acting like he was taking heroine the way he was saying he was secretive about his usage and dosage. Gay....

dr.ziegler

May 22, 2014
SOB let me get this straight...Boy goes on killing spree on a Creatine Rampage!!!That takes a special kinda stupid!!!!!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Kid was a vain prick of course he took supplements. Doesn't mean he's a killer because of it.

That fucker in Norway that shot those Jewish kids at that summer camp blamed steroids.

It pisses me off when our society of fat, undisciplined, weak, unmotivated, lazy, dipshits blame steroids or supplements for people going nuts. Soooo were not gonna going to bring up the tobacco or booz? How many people get shit faced start fights, beat their kids and/or significant other, say horrible shit, or have risky/unsafe sexual encounters.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
He was a sick bastard. No need for any more explanations.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
What section is the story in? The link took me to a homepage instead of the article, couldnt find it...

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
think they removed the news from Mirror.... u can still read fm here ...

Elliot Rodger was allegedly hooked to muscle supplement Creatine, Skype friend reveals | News.com.au

A FRIEND of “virgin killer” Elliot Rodger has revealed he was addicted to a muscle-building supplement, which could have triggered his anger before his shooting rampage.
Chris Akin, a friend of Rodger, told the Mirror that the Isla Vista murderer started taking the supplement Creatine after a mutual friend died in a bodybuilding accident, while trying to lift a 250kg weight.
Akin, who used to Skype regularly with Rodger, 22, said he observed a change in his attitude after he began allegedly taking the supplement daily.
Akin, who lives in Chicago, told the Mirror Rodger was trying to build muscle mass to attract girls and get over his grief from losing his close friend.
While not illegal or a steroid, Creatine, an organic acid which is “typically bought in flavoured powders and mixed with liquid — increases the body’s ability to produce energy rapidly. With more energy, you can train harder and more often, producing faster results,” Men’sHealth.com reports. It can also be bought and consumed in a tablet form.

Side effects of Creatine can include “weight gain, muscle cramps, muscle strains and pulls, stomach upset, diarrhoea, dizziness, high blood pressure, liver dysfunction, and kidney damage, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.

It is also understood it can cause mood swings and depression, but some dispute this. Bodybuilders have reported getting angry easily and hyper in online forums on the Bodybuilding.com website where Rodger regularly contributed while he was alive.
Akin said he was bullied on the website for being a loner and having a lack of women in his life.

Akin claimed Rodger’s mass shooting rampage, death, supplement use and online bullying were linked to Rodger killing six and injuring 13 before committing suicide.

“The more I dwell on this the more I realise that it may have set him off and made him turn to Creatine to drown his feelings,” Akin said.
“He wasn’t very different at first, but after a while it seemed like he was getting into dark places emotionally,” he added.
“I could notice the anger and changes every time we spoke on Skype,” he said.
In his manifesto, Rodger described a “day of retribution”, on which he planned to “wage a war against all women and the men they are attracted to”.
“If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. I will destroy all women because I can never have them. I will make them all suffer for rejecting me,” he wrote.

The 22-year-old student stabbed dead three male roommates in a coastal enclave in Santa Barbara County, California, before driving through his university campus on a shooting spree, killing two sorority sisters and another male student and injuring at least eight people.
As disturbing details about Rodger’s misogynistic manifesto surfaced, a conversation began on Twitter over the underlying cause of gender-based violence that women experience every day.
Soon, the hashtag Yes All Women was trending in many countries, with more than 1 million short messages posted and re-tweeted as women shared their experiences and pain from sexual violence and societal inequality.

Last edited:

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
" while not illegal, creatine bla bla bla" unfucking real. Hooked on Creatine? Maybe it was the upset stomach that drove him to kill. That makes sense.:eek:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
" while not illegal, creatine bla bla bla" unfucking real. Hooked on Creatine? Maybe it was the upset stomach that drove him to kill. That makes sense.:eek:

What a fuckin joke. Thought at least theyd blame tren or something.lol

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Creatine! Whoever wrote the story is a moron. They obviously didn't do any research.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Everyone laughed when David Berkowitz(Son of Sam) said his dog made him do it. It's not a far jump to the "creatine made him do it" reasoning. There always has to be an external causality in our society now. Personal accountability is gone. Society has become convinced that no one just snaps for no good reason. Something else had to have caused it. Couple it with the medias love of speculatively ascribing cause and effect to any damn thing they choose, and it's a recipe for mass stupidity.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Everyone laughed when David Berkowitz(Son of Sam) said his dog made him do it. It's not a far jump to the "creatine made him do it" reasoning. There always has to be an external causality in our society now. Personal accountability is gone. Society has become convinced that no one just snaps for no good reason. Something else had to have caused it. Couple it with the medias love of speculatively ascribing cause and effect to any damn thing they choose, and it's a recipe for mass stupidity.

Very True.