©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Organon Sustanon ampules

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Original Sust boxes with paper inserts.

Attachments

• sustanon-250-by-organon.jpg
    sustanon-250-by-organon.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 364

cheapthreads

Aug 29, 2014
whats up custom i thought you fell off the face of the earth brother how you been ..

cheapthreads out.....

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Is it me- or do the two standing side by side look to be filled at totally different levels? The one on the right almost looks empty

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
It looks like they were just set up and the oil is still in the top of the amp
If you're familiar with amps, you need to set them up straight and allow a few minutes for the oil to settle from the top part of the amp. Just my personal experience

Last edited:

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Just a question on these that there are conflicting answers to, but some people have said that Abbott Karachi no longer makes these for Organon and it is only OBS that is producing them now. Then there are others that say Abbott Karachi is also still making these for Organon even though OBS is as well. Haven't been able to find a straight answer and hoping someone here might know.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
They are still producing them. You have the original boxes with batch numbers. You use to be able to go to a website years ago and verify the validity.

Bear