©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lycan Venom's Bi's & Tri's Syntherol Log

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
My apologies Synthetek, I have had a heavy load between kids, work and school. This is the last week of classes, so I will be abke to have 30 mins free time all to myself daily to do the injections. I am eager to start, as my arms are looking great simce the 1st session. I can only imagine how they will look after this 2nd session.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Way long over due log. Just order 2 boxes of 100ct pins. Once they arribe I will start the 30 day log again. Excited but scared to hit a nerve again lol.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Way long over due log. Just order 2 boxes of 100ct pins. Once they arribe I will start the 30 day log again. Excited but scared to hit a nerve again lol.

Lol them fuckn nerves are something else....I've kinda hit up against them in the past but other day pinned some tren with a slin pin....I never run tren this way but it got hard to push so I just forced it and Holly fuckn bat man it felt like fire lit my glute up....ran up and down ....I was just in fringn shock ...wasn't ready at all....needless to say won't be forceing gear anymore...lol

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Lol them fuckn nerves are something else....I've kinda hit up against them in the past but other day pinned some tren with a slin pin....I never run tren this way but it got hard to push so I just forced it and Holly fuckn bat man it felt like fire lit my glute up....ran up and down ....I was just in fringn shock ...wasn't ready at all....needless to say won't be forceing gear anymore...lol

Oh hell yeah. When i hit my sciatic nerve i thought inwas having a heart attack from the pain. Intense! The arm wasnt as bad but still was awkward as shit.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I will be following. How big are your arms now?

Fuck dude, idk i think they are small. I have really lost mass over the past few months sick and stressed out. I'll take a measurement cold and pumped and post pics for the log. I really need to "cheat" and use syntherol to get my arms bigger again. The last log gave me a great peak in all my heads. I think I got into 19" and i swear i personally feel like they are niw 15" lmfao but we'll see when i measure.