©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Controlling Blood Pressure on MK677

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
In fact....here are two of my readings at different times. The one with the higher pulse was after a cup of coffee....and I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants. The other shows what my pulse generally runs at.

944ea8bc35fffca5f51894c1b3769c8e.jpg
73118e0c7e04edfcd096f2aeb029dc5a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Your blood pressure lowered after a cup of coffee also. That's pretty impressive considering mine raises after one.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Every time I run MK I just increase water intake and that usually handles any issue.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I'm lucky as I don't really tend to bloat on MK, GH.....or really anything.

But high blood pressure runs in my family....and I use it as a precautionary method as without anything...my numbers are usually elevated about 5 points above normal when on cycle.

Is rather be under than over....and my doc knows about it and says it's definitely healthier to be on the lower side of what they have setup as the range now as long as I don't see any adverse effects.

But getting enough water is really important.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Not me. I get lots of water retention. I love the full look it gives my muscles and the pumps I get. But I fucking hate the lethargy and bp headaches.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Not me. I get lots of water retention. I love the full look it gives my muscles and the pumps I get. But I fucking hate the lethargy and bp headaches.
That's understandable. I get the benefits of it as my muscles soak it in like a sponge.

But I meant that I don't get the "spill over" a lot of people get. The "bloat" that makes their abs seem to disappeared overnight.

I've seen people post about the bloat being so bad...that it shows in their face!

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Not me! For me it serves a purpose as a bulking drug when I don't care if I looked ripped or not. Although it could have synergy with masteron. I may see what happens the first part of my cut with some mast thrown in the mix.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Not me! For me it serves a purpose as a bulking drug when I don't care if I looked ripped or not. Although it could have synergy with masteron. I may see what happens the first part of my cut with some mast thrown in the mix.
Masteron will help with water retention....but not typically used in bulking unless you're using it to free up SHBG. I think it shines there as you can "milk" more out of your cycle rather than just "upping the dose" of test your using.

I think MK can be used in both phases. Buliking as you stated....but also in cutting as it keeps your muscles full while on a deficit.

Regardless of how you use it.....increased IGF1 is beneficial for lots of things.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
By the way....how's the bp and headaches since starting the Carditone? Hopefully you're still seeing good effects.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
No headaches since I bought it. I'm on the high side of normal. But normal none the less.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
No headaches since I bought it. I'm on the high side of normal. But normal none the less.

If needed ...you could bump up to two taken roughly 10-12 hours apart. Or even split one and do 1 1/2 a day.

Just depends on your goals and where you want to be at.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Right now I'm only taking one and feel pretty normal. I want to be cautious about upping the dose in case my bp starts to go back up. That way I'll have an option to bring it down.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I don't recall that brand. Is that what most on here are using?

Yeah.....these guys are the original producers of it. Amazon used to carry it...but then they started having a lot of "knock-offs" and people started complaining. There still may be some places on Amazon that have it.

But Vitamin Shoppe is a distributor directly for RUVed...so you know you are getting the real stuff.